Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some BD reunions have been two episodes long? Definitely the season with Ashton & the bru crew was a two parter.

Some BD reunions have been two episodes long? Definitely the season with Ashton & the bru crew was a two parter.
I don't remember that! Lately they've just been one, wish it was more!
And it's a pain its on wwhl, as it's only available for a few days.

She was a drunken mess!
No Lexi, not surprised, so that night was edited, it was alot worse than what was shown, Id love to have seen that!!
I always feel like the BD reunions need more that 1 episode, alot happens!
I agree, I just don't feel like andys heart is in it with below deck. Probably because it's via zoom

Reactions: 2
I really like Courtney but it was uncomfortable to watch how much she was drinking/slurring her words during the reunion.

I understand a few drinks to loosen up or feel less awkward but her drinking was to the point that Andy mentioned it a few times.

I also agree that Andy's heart didn't seem in the reunion. There wasn't as much to unpack in comparison to other seasons as besides the Lexi drama they all got on well!

Reactions: 4
I agree, I just don't feel like andys heart is in it with below deck. Probably because it's via zoom
Andy most definitely doesn’t watch Below Deck, on the bravo subreddit there’s a lot of talk about how he actually only watched a few shows. The rest he just had notes on what’s going on.

Main BD (season 9 is it?) is already airing on some platforms. Didn't realise they'd go straight into the next season after BDM. Andy Cohen must be rolling in money!

Reactions: 1
Is the new season of bd starting soon? I really don't like Andy Cohen, he's so obvious with his favourites!

He got his first mate stripes at the end of last season. I used to think that was his surname 😂
Oh of course he did, I wonder how that will work as we dont usually see much of the first mate, will we get a bosun or will Eddie do that? Im so excited, i love Captain Lee.

Oh of course he did, I wonder how that will work as we dont usually see much of the first mate, will we get a bosun or will Eddie do that? Im so excited, i love Captain Lee.
Yes the only time we did was Aleks in season 1 and obviously on sailing yacht. I think it will be good to see more roles though.

Not sure I'm mentally ready for more Rachel 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Bryan in BD Med was first mate as well (under Captain Mark).
I haven't watched yet but I hope Captain Lee is doing better this season. I was heartbroken for him last season when he was struggling with the loss of his son. :cry:

Watched the first episode of the new series on hayu this morning, loving Eddie's reaction to this captain 🤣🤣🤣 I also love it when rachael just swears to herself. Not sure about the new chief stew so far, nobody will ever replace Kate in my eyes love her or hate she always brought the entertainment to the show.

Reactions: 5
I watched the first episode of season 9 no this morning, really looking forward to it over the weeks ahead. Delighted to see Rachel back (I absolutely loved her for entertainment value alone. Eddie, I felt sorry for him with the “step in Captain “the sooner he’s gone the better, the new chief stew I think will be good, the second stew(I can’t remember he’s name, I think is trying to come across like Josiah ), but failed so far, totally different league.
Anyway, looking forward to the season.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.