Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mums opinion of the new guests is “trailer trash with money”
The guy that sat on the swim deck was the colleague of the primary! Sounds like someone’s gonna end up getting fired and not getting a reference.

Really liking this season so far though.
That chief stew is a bit lacking though

Reactions: 5
My mums opinion of the new guests is “trailer trash with money”
The guy that sat on the swim deck was the colleague of the primary! Sounds like someone’s gonna end up getting fired and not getting a reference.

Really liking this season so far though.
That chief stew is a bit lacking though
Chief stew is terrible. The deck crew aren’t getting much coverage, there are a few faces I don’t even know the names of yet. I have a feeling Fraser and heather are going to clash soon in a big way.

Reactions: 6
Loving this series but agree about the chief stew … it doesn’t seem like she has her tit together 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m showing my bf season 8 (slowly) and he likes Rachel. Says she’s “mad but all good chefs are”

Reactions: 1
Surely Jake’s ‘fiance’ isn’t going to get a British passport when they see this episode? No? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This week's episode was boring. I was really surprised when it ended and thought it had cut off early.

Eddie is doing my head in, complaining about getting told off, making excuses and only saying to the deck crew to stop making him look bad.

Bring back Dave, Lloyd and Mzi.

Reactions: 5
This week's episode was boring. I was really surprised when it ended and thought it had cut off early.

Eddie is doing my head in, complaining about getting told off, making excuses and only saying to the deck crew to stop making him look bad.

Bring back Dave, Lloyd and Mzi.
Same. I’m just not getting into it.

Reactions: 3
Rayna is sly, I didn't hear jake or whatever the lead decks name is curse at her?

Reactions: 2
I have found my people… hello 👋

just caught up on 8 seasons (haven’t read through this thread yet) and literally just find it hilarious that Francesca went on and on about getting Elizabeth sacked and she finally got what she wanted and then the season abruptly ended due to covid anyway 🤣🤣🤣 - could not stand fran and got the jist that captain Lee couldn’t be arsed to listen to her and take her advice and knew it was all going to be cancelled to he did it last minute to please. What a ledge.

Reactions: 6
I've not had a chance to watch this season yet, so I've decided to binge it at the end. It does seem like people are finding it boring, though (based on posts online). Is it worth viewing or should I skip it? I can't tell if it's actually dull or if we've all been so spoilt by Lexi's insanity that now nothing quite matches up!? :ROFLMAO:

Answer me one question? How the hell did I miss this until now?
Makes me wish I was 20 years younger, and didn't throw up the instant I get on a boat!!!
😂
i think i would end up throwing some of the guests overboard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.