Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case anyone's interested (😁), I absolutely LOVE this show, since I discovered it some time ago, randomly, on a USA channel. It has everything - a bit of travel, seeing how the other half lives, strained/romantic relationships amongst staff living together in very close quarters, a bit of cooking action, .... and lots more. Yeah, its my fave. Oh, and it has me regretting not working on a charter boat in the Med for at least one summer of my carefree youth. I reckon i would have been competent. Oh well. One can dream. Sigh......

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lloyd and Mzi have to be up there with Collie Wollie for the most lovely BD cast members ever.

Reactions: 13
Just watching the latest episode, I don’t understand Katie at all, surely it would have been better to have delaney on for some sort of help rather than nothing?

Reactions: 5
I think these guests genuinely don't care. They're getting a huge discount for a lovely holiday, but more importantly, they're there to be on the show, get their 15 mins of fame, and often promote their businesses (we've seen Forex traders, musicians, real estate agents, motivational speakers, etc. all there to promote their services). So, if food or service is lackluster, it won't really bother the guests, imo.
Many of them don’t seem to be that discerning in terms of food, anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watching the latest episode, I don’t understand Katie at all, surely it would have been better to have delaney on for some sort of help rather than nothing?
Yeah she now realises she made a mistake about that especially with Lloyd being ill and these charter guest are demanding!!! Defo needed another stew!

Reactions: 2
I hope not. Is there a reunion? I haven't seen talk of it. Andy will get it out of them.

I was really hoping there was going to be a reunion so they could spill the beans but hayu played an advert for the normal new series 🔫

I hope not. Is there a reunion? I haven't seen talk of it. Andy will get it out of them.
They were both being very shifty when asked about what happened in Split at the end of the episode.

I hope not. How she put up with him being so needy without losing it was a miracle.

I dont think they did, I think they wanted to make it look like stuff happened but I highly doubt Katie would get with Matt, he wishes!!!

I was really hoping there was going to be a reunion so they could spill the beans but hayu played an advert for the normal new series 🔫
I'm going to be well pissed off if there isn't going to be a reunion, if I remember rightly,last time there was a bd reunion, it was shown on the wwhl with Andy Cohen.

maybe there is going to be a reunion?

EDIT: if you click play on the below it runs through all the highlights from the reunion

Last edited:
Watched the reunion tonight through my firestick. And my god I would be very embarrassed if I was Courtney. She made a show of herself

How do I watch the reunion? I’ve got hayu through Amazon prime but I couldn’t see it on the BDM episodes

Reactions: 2
What is your most memorable cast moment? For me it’s Ashtons accident, seeing captain Lee so emotional gets me.

Reactions: 3
Watched the reunion tonight through my firestick. And my god I would be very embarrassed if I was Courtney. She made a show of herself
She was a drunken mess!
No Lexi, not surprised, so that night was edited, it was alot worse than what was shown, Id love to have seen that!!
I always feel like the BD reunions need more that 1 episode, alot happens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.