Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is gonna sound weird but does anyone else think the new captain has a weird shaped head?

Love that Eddie and Rachel are back!
Not too fond of the chief stew yet, I quite like the second though.

I miss Lee!

Reactions: 3
Oh I'm missing something here. Is Captain Lee not on his season? Has he quit BD altogether? :unsure:
(sorry, I haven't seen the episode yet)

I’ve said it loads of times but I love Eddie, the things he comes out with just cracks me up. I’m liking the 2nd stew, his one liners had me howling.

Reactions: 6
It will be interesting to see how Eddie and Rachel's relationship plays out as she seems annoyed/hurt but what he was saying about her behind her back. I also thought Rachel looked amazing when she arrived on the boat. Not sure about the new chief stew - I think she is going to fall flat on her face.

The new/stand in captain is weird - can't wait for Captain Lee to come back!

Reactions: 5
The new cheif stew seems pretty new at the job, I don't think she'll perform well tbh

Im glad Rachel is back!
Not sure about the new stew, am liking Fraser!
Eddie moaning, why, cos he has to do some work!

Reactions: 2
Sad about Captain Mark and quite young too. I used to love that he always drank out of a proper tankard.

Managed to log into my Hayu round my boyfriends. He’s seen Season 5, now to make him watch every single episode >:)

Captain Lee’s back with his hilarious one liners!
“I’m nervous like a cat with a long tail in a room full of rocking chairs” 😂 I LOVE him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still think this chief stew is tit how can 2nd stew do all housekeeping and service at the same time

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it loads of times but I love Eddie, the things he comes out with just cracks me up. I’m liking the 2nd stew, his one liners had me howling.
I can’t stand him! There’s just something about him.

Captain Lee’s back with his hilarious one liners!
“I’m nervous like a cat with a long tail in a room full of rocking chairs” 😂 I LOVE him!
Love Captain Lee, so glad that stand in captain is gone!

Still think this chief stew is tit how can 2nd stew do all housekeeping and service at the same time
I haven’t decided yet about her.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand him! There’s just something about him.

Love Captain Lee, so glad that stand in captain is gone!

I haven’t decided yet about her.
I don’t like Eddie either actually, he just seems so angry and aggressive

Captain Lee summed up the new charter guests in one word, morons!!!
What a horrible bunch of drunken arseoles, but great to watch :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.