Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they actually tell Sandy the full details of the first fight night? I can’t remember
I think they told her the gist of it, but I don’t think Sandy realized the extent of what actually went on. I’d love to know how she reacted watching the episode.

Reactions: 7
I think they told her the gist of it, but I don’t think Sandy realized the extent of what actually went on. I’d love to know how she reacted watching the episode.
Me too. that'll come out in the reunion, she'll probably make up an excuse that she didn't know how bad Lexi was, imo, how she acted that night, she should have been sacked.

Reactions: 6
I think it was only just in the latest episode they said about she pushed Mzi and in David's face. Can't remember Lloyd being mentioned.

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know how she reacted watching the episode.
I saw on Reddit that she posted (on Twitter maybe?) after the episode aired, and her opinion is that she still thinks Lexi is a good person! :oops:
What an idiot to double down on her mistakes!

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes she is.
Which makes me think that next season will be her redemption storyline, the way this one has been Malia's redemption from what she did to Hannah. Gah, she ruins the show for me. I can't believe they didn't cut her.
Still get a laugh every time I remember that fateful night, with Matt throwing a hissy fit and Lexi literally causing chaos, and the editors repeatedly cutting to footage of Sandy snoring in her room! 😂 Perfection!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw on Reddit that she posted (on Twitter maybe?) after the episode aired, and her opinion is that she still thinks Lexi is a good person! :oops:
What an idiot to double down on her mistakes!
Ah in that case, she’s not seeing what everyone else is.

Sandy is such a bad captain, Lee is my fav, Glenn is second choice but I feel like sometimes he is a bit too chill about things, but Sandy is constantly micromanaging when it isn't needed but then taking a backseat when her chief stew is crying out for guidance when it comes to Lexi.
and as much as I like Matt I'd have fired him by now for being flakey especially when she's got another chef sat in quaurantine doing jack.

Reactions: 9
Very behind but am watching SE04 of Med and am horrified at how tit Mila is at cooking (ignoring the fact she's a horrible homophobic boot). My husband can't cook and he even makes better pancakes than her! And they're not even from a box either.

Reactions: 11
Very behind but am watching SE04 of Med and am horrified at how tit Mila is at cooking (ignoring the fact she's a horrible homophobic boot). My husband can't cook and he even makes better pancakes than her! And they're not even from a box either.
Yeh when she made fun of whoever it was asking if he was gay as if that was some kind of insult, she was vile

When she served up those nachos lives in my head rent free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched new ep, pretty much drama free! Mat must be a pain to work with.always wanting praise!
Nice charter guests and that place they went to for lunch was stunning. never realised how beautiful Croatia is.

Reactions: 4
Omg i forgot about her, whenever I remember her she seems like some kind of fever dream! If you're gonna be a homophobic chef then you need to at least cook decently.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched this weeks episode
- Katie should’ve kept Delaney on even if it was just to help out in laundry, hindsight is 2020 but even Stevie Wonder could’ve seen that Lexi wasn’t gonna make it all the way through the season
- Matt just CRAVES praise all the time (and seemingly attention for the amount he talks about sex parties) Katie isnt his mum, he can see how rushed off her feet she is, stop asking her if he’s doing a good job or if he should leave Parmesan off a dish, you’re the chef, she’s busy, leave her alone.

I’m really into this season, apart from Lexi there isn’t any crew that I don’t like, Matt has his moments but I always end up liking him again.

And I’ve never seen a deck crew fit together so well, they’re all so precious and I hope they come back next season.

Reactions: 5
Just watched this weeks episode
- Katie should’ve kept Delaney on even if it was just to help out in laundry, hindsight is 2020 but even Stevie Wonder could’ve seen that Lexi wasn’t gonna make it all the way through the season
- Matt just CRAVES praise all the time (and seemingly attention for the amount he talks about sex parties) Katie isnt his mum, he can see how rushed off her feet she is, stop asking her if he’s doing a good job or if he should leave Parmesan off a dish, you’re the chef, she’s busy, leave her alone.

I’m really into this season, apart from Lexi there isn’t any crew that I don’t like, Matt has his moments but I always end up liking him again.

And I’ve never seen a deck crew fit together so well, they’re all so precious and I hope they come back next season.
Katie and Matt was on Andy Cohen's watch what happens live, Katie said she didn't keep Delaney as she lied on her CV and didn't like it and she didn't get a genuine vibe from Delaney

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.