Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from ‘that night’ nothing else is really happening. Even the charters are pretty boring, there are usually some bonkers guests to liven things up! The most dramatic thing at this point is them all having to swap cabins 😴
I couldn't understand the drama over that, I didn't think it was fair to put that new girl in with the chef to start with!

Reactions: 2
Lexi would have been out with any other captain. Malia not reporting what happened properly is poor form when she has such a good crew. She's not looked after their well being and Captain Sandy isn't looking after Katie. Maybe after last year she doesn't want to look bad.

The charters are boring. Have they done anything not on board? Hannah always had so much to arrange.

Reactions: 5
Maybe they can’t do shore excursions due to covid? Just thinking as they haven’t seemed to get off the boat at all!

Lexi would have been out with any other captain. Malia not reporting what happened properly is poor form when she has such a good crew. She's not looked after their well being and Captain Sandy isn't looking after Katie. Maybe after last year she doesn't want to look bad.

The charters are boring. Have they done anything not on board? Hannah always had so much to arrange.
Yes and sandy went on and on at Hannah's table decorations, they've been pretty unimpressive so far!

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for katie. Vomiting like that from pure anxiety. Sandy not giving a fiddlers feck just telling her she has to deal with it and letting her have all the difficult conversations. Katie is the nicest most normal person whos ever been on this show I love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for katie. Vomiting like that from pure anxiety. Sandy not giving a fiddlers feck just telling her she has to deal with it and letting her have all the difficult conversations. Katie is the nicest most normal person whos ever been on this show I love her.
She is so lovely, and so unassumingly beautiful too. I really felt for her; seeing her so upset at work brought back memories of a job I had when I ended up like that, I would be so on edge all day I couldn't eat but the day I forced myself to have a sandwich and brought it right back up was the day I new I had to get out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
anyone watching on ITV be atm? from how even really experienced chefs react it does seem like the boats in beyond deck treat the chefs badly

anyone watching on ITV be atm? from how even really experienced chefs react it does seem like the boats in beyond deck treat the chefs badly
Ive been rewatching this series cos of the drama, Tom the chef is a knob, felt sorry for aliesha (sp) even though her voice gets on my nerves!

Hello, I’m late to BD having become addicted this August.

I’ve just watched series 4 BD and is it just me, but I felt Kyle was a knob to poor Sierra.
there was all the whooha over Sierra allegedly leading Kyle on when he took her on a date, but no one called Kyle out on having Ashley in the wings?

The whole series KyLen and Kelley were just mean to her and I felt they just tried to bully her.

Omg- lexi just beyond awful laziness and where is Sandy cup of coffee sipping checking in on the guests like she normally does, interrupting them during meal to ask for feedback!

So the others know how volatile Lexi is and know how she's treating Delaney as they hear her on the radio all day (that includes you Sandy!) but they still keep telling Katie to get rid of Delaney. Unfair on the both of them. Delaney like she said is working and deserves her share of the tip money. She's not the issue.

Reactions: 3
So the others know how volatile Lexi is and know how she's treating Delaney as they hear her on the radio all day (that includes you Sandy!) but they still keep telling Katie to get rid of Delaney. Unfair on the both of them. Delaney like she said is working and deserves her share of the tip money. She's not the issue.
I think most of it as the chef said is sharing the tip money 💰! And moving rooms but if I was courtney I'd want Delaney there to help with the work load. I hope Sandy and Malia doesn't come back again

So glad I found this thread, I've watched all series up to date except for Sailing Yacht which I'm working my way through at the moment. My favourites on Med this season are Malia (I think she was treated badly over the whole Hannah drugs thing, all the crew know that they need to hand over any medications they're on and as Sandy said, Hannah risked everyone's job by not doing so), in fact everyone except Delaney (because I don't know her) and Lexi who's the laziest person to have ever boarded a boat!

So glad I found this thread, I've watched all series up to date except for Sailing Yacht which I'm working my way through at the moment. My favourites on Med this season are Malia (I think she was treated badly over the whole Hannah drugs thing, all the crew know that they need to hand over any medications they're on and as Sandy said, Hannah risked everyone's job by not doing so), in fact everyone except Delaney (because I don't know her) and Lexi who's the laziest person to have ever boarded a boat!
I really dont like Malia, no way would she have told on hannah unless she had been pissed off. also Idont get why she wasn't allowed them I remember her taking anti anxiety meds in another charter. anyone else remember another girl on below deck who was blonde and american who was clearly drunk at times and claimed it was her meds 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.