Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the original below deck with Captain lee - Kat blamed her behaviour on anti anxiety meds and produced a box as her prescription. We later learnt Kat was actually drunk!

Reactions: 4
I really dont like Malia, no way would she have told on hannah unless she had been pissed off. also Idont get why she wasn't allowed them I remember her taking anti anxiety meds in another charter. anyone else remember another girl on below deck who was blonde and american who was clearly drunk at times and claimed it was her meds 😂
I agree, she's really trying to be on her best behaviour this season and being so complimentary of her deckhand as if she's super nice. She's a terrible leader, if they do something wrong you have to tell them. You're their superior 🙄

Reactions: 2
In the original below deck with Captain lee - Kat blamed her behaviour on anti anxiety meds and produced a box as her prescription. We later learnt Kat was actually drunk!
yes kat! that was hilarious, I cannot believe he believed her!

I know!!

But it does make you question Below Deck Mediterranean…. Unless the rules are different in US waters 💁🏼‍♀️

I know!!

But it does make you question Below Deck Mediterranean…. Unless the rules are different in US waters 💁🏼‍♀️
I find it strange as usually it is the US that is stricter with these things isn't it? Also obviously they don't go that far out, but rules for most things on cruise ships are basically non existent as they are not governed by national laws, though it would be similar sailing generally

Reactions: 1
I really dont like Malia, no way would she have told on hannah unless she had been pissed off. also Idont get why she wasn't allowed them I remember her taking anti anxiety meds in another charter. anyone else remember another girl on below deck who was blonde and american who was clearly drunk at times and claimed it was her meds 😂
Exactly if she actually gave a damn about maritime rules she'd of told Sandy on day 1 or whenever was the first time she saw it not 9 weeks later when she's so annoyed with Hannah for not switching rooms

Reactions: 3
Exactly if she actually gave a damn about maritime rules she'd of told Sandy on day 1 or whenever was the first time she saw it not 9 weeks later when she's so annoyed with Hannah for not switching rooms
exactly, I also thought how Hannah and (cannot remember her name) south african woman were really mature in how they dealt with the situation - they didn't want to ruin their professional relationship so didn;t want to sleep in the same room, should they ruin that for the sake of a random boyfriend who has just joined?

Bugsy! I’m originally for SA and Bugsy annoys me

I’m just watching this series and I’m amused how Malia’s boyfriend Tom - who is Michelin starred and has loads of yachting experience but all he does is moan !! And use Malia as his sous chef! No one else as far as I know had help in the kitchen

Reactions: 7

I’m just watching this series and I’m amused how Malia’s boyfriend Tom - who is Michelin starred and has loads of yachting experience but all he does is moan !! And use Malia as his sous chef! No one else as far as I know had help in the kitchen
Oh man he is such a douche in the kitchen

I honestly think the girl chef who did box fajitas n stuff was better 😂😂

exactly, I also thought how Hannah and (cannot remember her name) south african woman were really mature in how they dealt with the situation - they didn't want to ruin their professional relationship so didn;t want to sleep in the same room, should they ruin that for the sake of a random boyfriend who has just joined?
I'd be the same (esp if I didn't like them as I'm mature like that lol) and wasn't it 1 charter to go? I know he came on near the end of the season

He may be a good chef but he has no charm or personality.. unlike Ben (who is so volatile and temperamental)

Iam obviously going to have to sign up to Hayu now to watch the rest of the seasons; and I’m just dying to find out why Captain Sandy thinks Malia is gay

Reactions: 3
yeah oh god bugsy, is that a real name?
Also no way in hell was that boyfriend such a great chef, seemed like he had never worked on a boat imo, I just hated him as the charters went on. For me made no sense he was travelling ot the UK to visit a sick relative but was able to stop a few days to work on a boat and not viist the sick relative

Reactions: 5
I thought the same tonight how suddenly there was no further mention of the sick relative he was travelling urgently to see. All a bit too convenient for me.

watching Sandy fawn over the baseball player who’s food was never hot enough made my stomach flip. Like seriously you’ve spent 100k on a yacht and now the captain is hovering over you whilst you eat.

That was cat 😂 with chef Ben. Cat used to get black out drunk and blame her meds

• Haha
yeah oh god bugsy, is that a real name?
Also no way in hell was that boyfriend such a great chef, seemed like he had never worked on a boat imo, I just hated him as the charters went on. For me made no sense he was travelling ot the UK to visit a sick relative but was able to stop a few days to work on a boat and not viist the sick relative
It was the way she was texting her boyfriend every time Kiko seemed to have an issue too, clearly planting the seeds for him to conveniently replace him. Just sly.

Malia is now dating the first engineer from this season.

I keep forgetting that she was with Adam too and then chased after Wes even though she was with Adam.

• Wow
I don't understand why Delaney would purposely make her speech impediment worse. She's really done herself a disservice there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.