Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Randomly I was looking through Katie’s insta last night and Max Verstappen has liked some of her photos .. she follows him but he doesn’t follow her back! 😂

The new season of bdm, Malia is really not sucking up to sandy at all, not like last season with going to her about Hannah and Pete, I think she realised the hate she got, she's not running to sandy at all, I still don't like her !!!

Reactions: 2
I’m watching BDM series 5 reunion. Why is Malia defending the ‘drug rules’ so much yet Capt Sandy keeps quiet?

Reactions: 3
I’m watching BDM series 5 reunion. Why is Malia defending the ‘drug rules’ so much yet Capt Sandy keeps quiet?
Captain Lee had some good insight on it. He basically said they need to see a prescription and thats it he said Sandy went about it the wrong way. I dont think there is much love lost between them.

Omg so I had a dream about Eddie last night, I was a stew and Eddie had his beard and was looking fit....I cant much more only that things got steamy in the hot tub :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Although after Eddie played awY with Rocking Rocky I can’t look at him n the same way 🤣
What a shitshow that was. I can forgive him for that though as he wasnt himself that season and since then he has always been a stand up guy. I like to think hes a good guy who messed up, which we have all done, luckily for us we dont have our dirty laundry(get it) on tv. But anyway, I would climb him like a tree no matter what.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He definitely messed up with that one. 😳 😂

I need to sign up to Hayu now to watch the remaining series. The shows are addictive

Wow, new season, witch lexi is back, David tripping, hilarious, poor mzi, but he gets so wasted and keeps falling over, that boy is gona hurt himself bad.

Reactions: 2
Lexi is vile!!! She is so bitter. I love Mzi and Lloyd, what total sweethearts. I really feel for Lloyd, what a gorgeous human being he is.

Lloyd has obviously been thru a traumatic time/experience. So sad to see him like that but lovely that he has now found a crew who love him and he is comfortable with

And yes, Lexi is utterly vile. A toxic, nasty piece of work

Also, the way captain Sandy put it on Katie’s shoulders deciding if Delaney should stay. She’s the captain she should have made the decision!

Reactions: 4
Also, the way captain Sandy put it on Katie’s shoulders deciding if Delaney should stay. She’s the captain she should have made the decision!
Exactly this 🙌🙌 in the past she's not hesitated at times to fire people not sure if it's because of backlash from the last season or because of covid and she's just putting it all on Katie

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.