Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So frustrated with episode 9.
Katie, you finally had a proper chance to call out Lexi and remove her! The guests gave you the perfect chance to speak up. So frustrating to watch you shoulder the blame for her mistakes! Just because you're the boss, it doesn't mean that her failure is yours. She's sabotaging you!
Having said that, watching you hyperventilate each time you had to talk to Lexi really broke my heart for you. She clearly triggers anxiety in you and that explains why you're not able to square up to her. I wish you would because all your anxiety would dissipate if she were gone.

David saying helping others heals him a bit made me tear up. Having lost people the way he did, I now live by that motto myself. It was a small moment but very touching.
Best part of the whole episode is the previews for the rest of the season. It looks like it's going to get really interesting.
Agree with everything you say, Lexi let that last charter down, and how is she rewarded, another stew, so she can go back on service! She should have gone! Preview looking good!

Has anyone seen new trailer for new season of Below Deck? Looks like Eddie and Rachel ( she's great!) are back!

Reactions: 6
Agree with everything you say, Lexi let that last charter down, and how is she rewarded, another stew, so she can go back on service! She should have gone! Preview looking good!

Has anyone seen new trailer for new season of Below Deck? Looks like Eddie and Rachel ( she's great!) are back!
Totally agree with you about Lexi, she should have been sacked!

The new season will be great, Rachel was extremely entertaining in the past and if the preview
is anything to go by this new season will be very funny.

Reactions: 2
Fraser used to be on made in chelsea right? Lucy Watson's gay friend. Wasn't around long. He's rich, very odd he'd be 2nd 3rd stew on a yacht

Omg just found this thread about to nose dive in at the start! Glad I’m not the only one obsessed 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else seen the last episode of Med? I'm equally frustrated and confused by the way this is playing out. I won't post spoilers but it's clear at this point that the show producers are calling all the shots.
Watching people get broken down (and anxiety come front and centre, which is ironic given what happened to Hannah), whilst others get an unfair advantage, and some play at being martyrs, and some not being given a fair shot in the first place...it's not making for good TV. It makes you want to send a therapist on board to help these people heal! :confused:

Reactions: 9
Yea I don’t think I am enjoying this season as much as previous!
Exactly! Apart from the fiery episode when Lexi lost her mind and Matt quit, it's been really bleak. It's equal parts dull and frustrating.
Katie's anxiety showing up in such clear physical symptoms is distressing! This is a toxic workplace for her.
Why is Courtney playing victim and crying?
Seeing Matt cook and chop with a second degree burn made me feel awful for him.
Delaney being put through quarantine, only for her to be treated as disposable made me so frustrated!
It's like all the cast are suffering, APART from Lexi!!! This has to be producer-driven to keep people tuning in.
Hopefully it improves. I'm about ready to give up on the whole season at this point.

Reactions: 1
Agree with you all about new ep, wonder how Hannah and Kate would have dealt with the situation?

Reactions: 1
Agree with you all about new ep, wonder how Hannah and Kate would have dealt with the situation?
We've seen Hannah square up to Mila when her cooking wasn't up to par, so I think she would have put Lexi in her place. I think Kate would have fired Lexi that night (or woken Capt. Lee and given him a proper rundown, and he would have heard from all crew members then fired her).
I almost feel like Katie and Malia didn't speak up because Capt. Sandy has created an environment where none of them felt they would be heard or validated. I think had it been any other captain (Lee, Mark, Glenn, anyone else) Lexi would not be around now, but Sandy has picked Lexi's side and every choice she is pretending to give to Katie is just for show. It's performative leadership instead of actual leadership. What a mess.

Reactions: 6
Wait until sandy watches that night, how anyone can get away with that behaviour is beyond me!
The rest of crew should have been more vocal about her and Katie should just sack her dam ass!!!

Reactions: 2
Apart from ‘that night’ nothing else is really happening. Even the charters are pretty boring, there are usually some bonkers guests to liven things up! The most dramatic thing at this point is them all having to swap cabins 😴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.