Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen clips of it on Facebook. Is it just as good as the clips or are they showing the good bits?

Alot of the guests do come across as being rude and privileged, some really don't show themselves in a good light!

Reactions: 3
New bdm, feel sorry for Katie, sandy really isn't interested how she's struggling with Lexi, she was more concerned over the slide, defo gone tits up between maila and sandy, her eye roll at her on about slide!

Reactions: 7
New bdm, feel sorry for Katie, sandy really isn't interested how she's struggling with Lexi, she was more concerned over the slide, defo gone tits up between maila and sandy, her eye roll at her on about slide!
I think because Malia has such a great deck crew, she doesn't need validation from Sandy. She knows her guys have her back, so when Sandy acts like she did over the slide, Malia can confidently roll her eyes knowing that both her and her team are doing their jobs properly.

Lexi saying "respect is very, very, very important to me" had me going: :oops: :unsure: :oops: :censored:
Ok then, you want respect but you refuse to give others respect. Gotcha, you brat.

And yeah, Katie is really unlucky to have Sandy. Capt Lee would have supported her from the start. Katie is just not getting any validation, leadership or support from her captain and Lexi is sabotaging her work at every turn. It's petty tit Lexi is doing, but it's enough to throw off the rest of the interior crew because they're correcting her mistakes and that's taking them away from their own tasks. I've worked with people like that and it is infuriating. Hearing Sandy say "don't give up on her", "lead her" made my blood boil! :mad:

Reactions: 6
Yes. I feel sorry for katie, I think lexi has a stinking attitude. She wants to just prance around serving drinks and not do any of the hard work. Katie can't do everything and sandy should be more invested rather than trying to make it to the end with the same crew. Lexi is just bad vibes

Reactions: 8
Yes. I feel sorry for katie, I think lexi has a stinking attitude. She wants to just prance around serving drinks and not do any of the hard work. Katie can't do everything and sandy should be more invested rather than trying to make it to the end with the same crew. Lexi is just bad vibes
Yes, Lexi thinks she's better than everyone else and probably thinks she should be a guest rather than a stew!

Reactions: 3
So frustrated with episode 9.
Katie, you finally had a proper chance to call out Lexi and remove her! The guests gave you the perfect chance to speak up. So frustrating to watch you shoulder the blame for her mistakes! Just because you're the boss, it doesn't mean that her failure is yours. She's sabotaging you!
Having said that, watching you hyperventilate each time you had to talk to Lexi really broke my heart for you. She clearly triggers anxiety in you and that explains why you're not able to square up to her. I wish you would because all your anxiety would dissipate if she were gone.

David saying helping others heals him a bit made me tear up. Having lost people the way he did, I now live by that motto myself. It was a small moment but very touching.
Best part of the whole episode is the previews for the rest of the season. It looks like it's going to get really interesting.

Reactions: 8
So frustrated with episode 9.
Katie, you finally had a proper chance to call out Lexi and remove her! The guests gave you the perfect chance to speak up. So frustrating to watch you shoulder the blame for her mistakes! Just because you're the boss, it doesn't mean that her failure is yours. She's sabotaging you!
Having said that, watching you hyperventilate each time you had to talk to Lexi really broke my heart for you. She clearly triggers anxiety in you and that explains why you're not able to square up to her. I wish you would because all your anxiety would dissipate if she were gone.

David saying helping others heals him a bit made me tear up. Having lost people the way he did, I now live by that motto myself. It was a small moment but very touching.
Best part of the whole episode is the previews for the rest of the season. It looks like it's going to get really interesting.
Someone needs to chuck lexi overboard while captain sandy isn't looking although that could have happened in this episode as she was always nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 6
I know Hayu had some technical problems a couple of days ago but I still can't get the new episode of BDM.

Does anyone else get Hayu via Now TV? If so, are you having the same problem?

Reactions: 1
I know Hayu had some technical problems a couple of days ago but I still can't get the new episode of BDM.

Does anyone else get Hayu via Now TV? If so, are you having the same problem?
Yes I'm having probs too, no new episodes not uploaded for a week now! I've been moaning about it in real housewives thread!!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone watching on E4 - Kiko 😭😭😭
I haven't seen yesterday's yet, but I am so confused about how his cooking is so hit and miss, those "nachos" on the Vegas night 😅 Also I think at this point Sandy should be wondering why she keeps hiring such mediocre chefs

I haven't seen yesterday's yet, but I am so confused about how his cooking is so hit and miss, those "nachos" on the Vegas night 😅 Also I think at this point Sandy should be wondering why she keeps hiring such mediocre chefs
What I don't get is why they sack someone with no back up? I was sure they were going to hire ben AGAIN :ROFLMAO: Id on't particularly like hannah but I think her and Bug's opinion on the sharing thing is totally justified

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.