beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever asked if she'd do SW again, you bloody legend...dare you to ask how much she's lost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Such a passive aggressive reply from her too! Incase you missed it 😘 hahah!

Reactions: 18
If someone messaged me asking that I would NOT be posting it. Is there a worse question for someone to ask when you’re meant to be losing weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how all of those dresses were sold without being listed, seems a bit suss to me.
I thought the same, she never even listed them for sale, just wanted people to think they’d missed out on buying hers so they’d buy through her ad aff link instead

Reactions: 4
"I ovbs go Sw"
Ok, firstly that is not how it's spelt.
And secondly, it is absolutely not obvious at all. You are a fat chunk who needs to lay off the gifted goods and exercise a wee bit, not ruin your relationship with food via the Slimming World cult.
HAHA!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.