beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if she have Lipoedema or is it just what it looks like, where she edits her top half that much it don't match up with her bottom half? She don't even have ankles does she

Reactions: 3
Has she edited the pool pic again? Her bum looks very peachy not at all lumpy and her waist looks 👌🏼 which we all know isn't the case!
1000010348.jpg

You can literally see the little lip of skin where she cut off the rest of her, if you are going to edit your pictures, do it properly 🤦🏼‍♀️ you can also see at the side of her bum its way to straight and the ripples don't match up. Would love to see the original picture 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2315862
You can literally see the little lip of skin where she cut off the rest of her, if you are going to edit your pictures, do it properly 🤦🏼‍♀️ you can also see at the side of her bum its way to straight and the ripples don't match up. Would love to see the original picture 🤣🤣
Instead of wasting time and money buying editing apps, how about just focusing on loosing the rolls?

Reactions: 8
I bet his tiny chode doesn’t make it past her giant arse cheeks. Or she’d have to be able to do the splits for him to get anywhere near her KFC Bucket

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is there nothing this girl doesn't link? Buys something in Aldi then links it from a different shop 🙄

Reactions: 5
I bet his tiny chode doesn’t make it past her giant arse cheeks. Or she’d have to be able to do the splits for him to get anywhere near her KFC Bucket
Thanks for putting me off my breakfast. I’m picturing her on her back with her legs in splits now 😢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
First little mermaid obsession now barbie 🤦🏽‍♀️ this is supposed to be a grown up, she is literally stuck in her childhood 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.