beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I ovbs go Sw"
Ok, firstly that is not how it's spelt.
And secondly, it is absolutely not obvious at all. You are a fat chunk who needs to lay off the gifted goods and exercise a wee bit, not ruin your relationship with food via the Slimming World cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would argue you can. SW is known for creating a cult of women with eating disorders who have to keep returning
Breaking free from SW was the best thing ive done! I kept going back as it really worked for me and i lost five stone and managed to keep it off. BUT Its caused me to have an awful relationship with food..🤦🏽‍♀️ I became so scared to eat anything i would either starve or eat the bare minimum!

Reactions: 12
Breaking free from SW was the best thing ive done! I kept going back as it really worked for me and i lost five stone and managed to keep it off. BUT Its caused me to have an awful relationship with food..🤦🏽‍♀️ I became so scared to eat anything i would either starve or eat the bare minimum!
I get you, I took laxatives every night on SW and had that coffee that pushes bowel movements and would starve myself on weigh day. Now I love bread.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She loves her arse like it's a nice arse but it's not it's a fat lumpy arse, she hasn't worked for it...actually yeah she has she shovelled all that gifted food in her gob which has helped her get that fat arse!

Reactions: 18
The way she’s OBSESSED with her arse and being a mermaid 🥴

1. It’s just a fat ass…because you are big. nothing nice about it tbh and definitely not a peach like you seem to think it is
2. You’re a grown woman…get a grip

literally cringe at the both of them…god help poor Betsy

Reactions: 13
The way the arse fat rolled back an forth as she pushed off the wall 😳 definitely didn't look like that picture she edited either 😂

Reactions: 7
Just wash your rancid greasy hair you utter cretin! She’s got this weird flex with always waiting for ‘hair wash day’🤮🤮
she always looks like she needs a good wash, you can see her greasy hair close up! Minger.
I was mine everyday when I shower everyday Brit!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just wash your rancid greasy hair you utter cretin! She’s got this weird flex with always waiting for ‘hair wash day’🤮🤮
she always looks like she needs a good wash, you can see her greasy hair close up! Minger.
I was mine everyday when I shower everyday Brit!
In her defence though, you aren’t actually meant to wash your hair everyday😆…. but certainly if her hair gets this greasy then she certainly needs to wash it more than once a week 😂

Reactions: 8
In her defence though, you aren’t actually meant to wash your hair everyday😆…. but certainly if her hair gets this greasy then she certainly needs to wash it more than once a week 😂
I don’t wash mine everyday as it doesn’t need it but I certainly wouldn’t announce to the world it’s dirty

Reactions: 6
I agree but I’d rather wash it everyday and know it ain’t greasy and needs a bottle of dry shampoo on it for 6 days before I was it again 🤣 she’s gross

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.