beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, she’s a master at angles. She’s huge. I’d be worried she’d knock one of my children in the pool if she walked past…!
Some of you are so bitchy.

I stopped following her a long time ago mainly cos I got sick of all the ads she was doing back then but comments like this knock me sick.

I'm bigger than Britney is and it's so nice to know what you would think of me or another big girl who dared to go on holiday and in a pool.

I stopped following her a long time ago mainly cos I got sick of all the ads she was doing back then but comments like this knock me sick.

I'm bigger than Britney is and it's so nice to know what you would think of me or another big girl who dared to go on holiday and in a pool.
To be honest..If you dont like the comments that are made,Stay off tattle 🤷🏽‍♀️ You said you know longer follow her,So how did you end up back on her thread? Lol

Also its not her weight thats really the issue-Its her as a whole 🙄 Shes the one whos ashamed of her size and downplays putting as much weight on as she has-She knows her angles and trys to pretend shes something shes not! Im sorry if this offends you,but if your rolls..(im talking about her) are hanging out of your clothes,Wearing clothes that are clearly to small-People will pass comments.

Reactions: 27
To be honest..If you dont like the comments that are made,Stay off tattle 🤷🏽‍♀️ You said you know longer follow her,So how did you end up back on her thread? Lol

Also its not her weight thats really the issue-Its her as a whole 🙄 Shes the one whos ashamed of her size and downplays putting as much weight on as she has-She knows her angles and trys to pretend shes something shes not! Im sorry of this offends you,but if your rolls..(im talking about her) are hanging out of your clothes,Wearing clothes that are clearly to small-People will pass comments.
And she’s a racist beggy witch! Let’s not forget that

• Heart
Reactions: 25

At least we talk about Brittany on this thread so she has to actively seek out our comments if she wants to see what we write about her. You’re the one going on people’s social media pages and trolling them directly to their faces which IMO is worse (and against Tattle rules)

You're a meanie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m not sure how many times it has to be repeated on here. Of course her size is not the issue at all. It’s the lying about it! She built a following purely off her losing weight and when she put it ALLLL back on she would still say she was a size 14 🙄. It’s only recently she’s been showing herself properly again. Even that is her getting angles so you can’t see her belly (which I’m sure most of us all have one). Let’s not forget her vile racist behaviour aswell. Which I’d say cancels out any explanation as to why we comment on her looks. She’s a c**t

Reactions: 21
At least we talk about Brittany on this thread so she has to actively seek out our comments if she wants to see what we write about her. You’re the one going on people’s social media pages and trolling them directly to their faces which IMO is worse (and against Tattle rules)

You're a meanie
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 Exactly this

Reactions: 12
“Hi I’m Britannnyyyyyy, and I’m body confident, wear that bikini girls”

Also Brittany: finds THE biggest beach bag known to man and strategically places it to cover almost her entire upper body. 🤦🏼‍♀️

To the poster above who thinks we are bitchy, this is why this thread is full of such comments. No one would have a problem with her weight if she owned it.

IMG_2648.jpeg

Reactions: 33
That green dress is the nicest dress she’s worn in a very long time. It’s much better than all the skin tight dresses she wears. I know there’s a chance she’s photoshopped the photo, but even still that suits her more than anything she’s worn since her weight gain.

Reactions: 12
What’s with the one leg of his shorts being hitched up to his testicles? Is that a thing?
I noticed Jack Grealish did this recently with his shorts but tbh "nipples" is no grealish I know who I would prefer to bring me a drink 😂

Reactions: 1
That green dress is the nicest dress she’s worn in a very long time. It’s much better than all the skin tight dresses she wears. I know there’s a chance she’s photoshopped the photo, but even still that suits her more than anything she’s worn since her weight gain.
Anyone know where its From please and thank you x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.