beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snaggle’s gunna getcha 👀
You know when you can someone is a seedy creep by looking at them 🤢 He 100% slows down in his finance car looking up an down high school girls in their uniform, you know the same way he picked up Brit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is the absolute queen of angles, she could pass for being slim in one of those bikini shots!!!! Covered up well by the tent I must add.

Reactions: 12
She is the absolute queen of angles, she could pass for being slim in one of those bikini shots!!!! Covered up well by the tent I must add.
The way she's tried to make it look like it's curves where the bikini pant strap is 😂
Brit give over man, we all know that isn't no curve. It's excess hanging belly fat thats actually hanging out the side of your pants 🥴
Screenshot_20230617_110029_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s edited that! The thick line around her body and the waves merge in 😂😂😂
Look how much its cutting into her 🥴 can you feel your toes Brit? 😂

No fooling anyone with that edit either, the size of her arms and calfs show just how big she is

Reactions: 5
I love that he hasn’t posted her once but has made sly digs about having to take photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who wasn't going to be on their phone much while she was away she's doing well so far 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.