beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone once said that he looks like those 90s troll dolls and ever since that is all I see 😂
He is a walking ick… in fact ick is no where near strong enough! He’s a bald leathery looking troll with feet like my 9 year old son 🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder where they are staying in Antalya 🤔 We are just back and for me my partner & 3 yo we were 2.5k for a week plus spending money. It’s not cheap anymore is what I’m saying 🥲 I’d love to be able to afford these holidays yet not actually go to work 🤣 We both work full time and still had to save lol

Reactions: 8
It triggers me so much when she keeps referring to herself as a mermaid!! Grow the duck up, she’s more immature than Betsy!!

Reactions: 11
I’ve spent a good 5 mins studying this person in the background…clearly the effect of seeing her arse cheeks 🤢🤢🤢
Isn’t this Betsy 😆

I’ve looked at booking the hotel they’re at for ourselves because tbh it does look nice but was over £4k for 2 of us for 10 nights. Just can’t do it, as nice as it looks we could go much further afield

Reactions: 4
Isn’t this Betsy 😆

I’ve looked at booking the hotel they’re at for ourselves because tbh it does look nice but was over £4k for 2 of us for 10 nights. Just can’t do it, as nice as it looks we could go much further afield
Do we think they paid for this holiday? If so, how on earth did they afford it!? She hasn’t marked any of the pictures as an add.
I really try not to be judgemental (my mother is a world class snob and would have written brit off as ‘common’ on first sight and this really bothers me) but neither of them seem to have jobs that would pay above minimum wage, they seem to waste so much money on fast food and fast fashion (and knock off designer bags), how have they got £4k for a holiday? Something doesn’t add up to me

Do we think they paid for this holiday? If so, how on earth did they afford it!? She hasn’t marked any of the pictures as an add.
I really try not to be judgemental (my mother is a world class snob and would have written brit off as ‘common’ on first sight and this really bothers me) but neither of them seem to have jobs that would pay above minimum wage, they seem to waste so much money on fast food and fast fashion (and knock off designer bags), how have they got £4k for a holiday? Something doesn’t add up to me
Totally agree and wondering the same!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve said before she’s stuck at 14, 15!
I can just imagine her swimming around the pool, singing “I wanna be where the people are” in her head. 😂😂 bobbing her massive arse in and out of the pool, thinking she’s a size 10 with her body dysmorphia!!!
Absolute moron!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
C R E D I T C A R D (S)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She should embrace her body instead of trying to play pretend. We all can see through her bullshit and it's a bit pathetic how much she plays up to herself. She'd definitely have more following and engagement if she was honest and showed the curves like Michelle naya and unfilted Jo. Body positivity is beautiful and the sooner she learns that, the sooner she'll be happier imo 😅🤦🏼

Reactions: 7
1000009071.jpg

Does she think this is a good look?🤢
1000009072.jpg

It looks like Betsy's face is burnt to crisp too, they really don't treat her like a kid (or a person really) stupid cunts

• Wow
  • Sad
Is it just me or does it look really dead at their hotel
They won't have gone to a child friendly hotel where Betsy could make friends with other 12 year olds and make tiktoks while the parents are at the evening entertainment, oh no they have gone to a hotel that suits them and a place where they can find Harley Davidson jewellery 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.