beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting thirsty ain’t she! Like someone said stand up and post a photo! Another edited shot to!
Nahhhh why has she edited her waist like that when we clearly know how wide she is, and the bikini stap
Digging in her back fat 🤣 I can just imagine he belly is touching the bottom of the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's not a chance she walks around in bikini bottoms that small like she's making out she does! Fair play to anyone who is body confident and gives no fucks what others think but she can't even admit the weight gain there's no way she's putting it all on show during her mermaid era 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
There's not a chance she walks around in bikini bottoms that small like she's making out she does! Fair play to anyone who is body confident and gives no fucks what others think but she can't even admit the weight gain there's no way she's putting it all on show during her mermaid era 🤦🏽‍♀️
I was just thinking, I wish I had the outward confidence she does. However, she’s deluded.

Reactions: 3
Hey let’s spend £££ on a holiday, to take pics then spend hours editing them to impress strangers yaaaay.

Kids club? What’s that?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.