beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f**k has she done to her top lip 😩 anymore filler in that it's gonna blow!
Her lips are truly awful. So lumpy and bumpy. That girls is how not get filler in your lips. 🤢

And what is her obsession with the little mermaid!? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Shut the duck up already!!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s going to look like Rebel Wilson in Hustle in the Bin Bag dress 😂😂 if my man bought that, it’d be returned straight away!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she trying to make out that Sean from Instagram bought that for her?! 😂😂
Aw, she’s STILL trying to convince us that they’re smitten and have this wild sex life. The accounts he follows on Instagram suggest that you’re not really his type…! 🐷

Reactions: 22
She should have sized down for holiday dresses 😂😂 she is full of banter today just one joke after the next today!

Reactions: 11
I’m so confused. She put on her stories the other day she was selling her skirts cause they were too big…has she actually lost weight?

Reactions: 1
She’s massively hinting to tell us she’s lost weight, selling old skirts, should have sized down etc it’s so weird when she’s never actively addressed her weight since returning to the start again.

That bikini is bloody awful, wonder whether we’ll be treated to a pic of it!

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused. She put on her stories the other day she was selling her skirts cause they were too big…has she actually lost weight?
To big where? 😂😂 she don't even wear skirts on her actual waist. They are so high up and practically sit under her boobs. Pull them down to where they are supposed to sit tittany and then tell us they are to big 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Pisses me off how someone asked her a direct question like ‘what are some of your favourite books’ then she puts it behind an aff link. Don’t know what pisses me off more though, the cunts dumb enough to ask her these questions or the greedy bleep herself posting a link rather than answering the question!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.