beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can pump all the iron in the world but he'll still be a bleeping short assed shrek looking mother fucker with a bad attitude and a mushroom for a dick!!

No amount of squats lunges or bench presses will change that fact sean from instagram mate 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Seems the pair of them like to filter the duck out of their pictures 🫣 embarrassing really these are people in their 30s!! I know most of us use the odd filter when taking a selfie and look like we have just been dug up but they literally live their lives through social media looking completely different to real life! What an earth must Betsy think seeing photos printed from days out to the rough arse wench making her toast in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is he in a disabled toilet taking selfies with his nipples out?

(ETA pic for ref- the wall bars? Or a H&M fitting room. Either way lol)

IMG_7561.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Godddd I hadn’t even noticed that! What a self righteous div! Too busy thinking he’s the dogs bollocks.

Reactions: 2
Is he in a disabled toilet taking selfies with his nipples out?

(ETA pic for ref- the wall bars? Or a H&M fitting room. Either way lol)

View attachment 2191758
If that was coming towards me on a well lit road with loads of people around I would still cross to the other side. They say the best thing to do when someone attacks you is to throat punch them but he does have a neck so that's out. Also no dick to grab or balls to kick so I'm not taking my chances. He is repulsive and my vagina shivers in terror whenever I see a picture of Tiny Dancer on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her boobs look like puppies trying to get out of a bag in her latest vid...you need a better fitting bra Boo!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.