beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been pushing these shoes for months. She wants £70 saying Sean the prick is putting them on Vinted for £100 . No one wants them idiot!
Sean from instagram is a size 8 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping embarrassing that pedalo boy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s removed the stories now but put these to jackets up for sale size 18 from 2020! Didn’t she used to say then wearing her normal size which she made out was a 12-14! 😂😂
Hate to say I dress like her but I have the one on the right and its bloody massive! I think I got a small in it and I am not a small.

Who the hell is asking her for recommendations?? The person must be off their box on some hardcore tit to ask titts for outfit ideas

Reactions: 3
She’s removed the stories now but put these to jackets up for sale size 18 from 2020! Didn’t she used to say then wearing her normal size which she made out was a 12-14! 😂😂
Whatever size she was here I think suited her the most

Reactions: 6
The both of them frantically selling their belongings on IG stories has me dead, wtf is going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probs paying for Cornwall she just booked seeing as it wasn’t a freebie 💀

Reactions: 3
Let’s see how long it is until she wants restaurant recommendations to try and “influence” her into a free meal..

Reactions: 4
Right ladies, I’m not too sure how these aff links work. Do “influencers” make money from the amount of clicks on the link even if people don’t go on to buy the item?!

Right ladies, I’m not too sure how these aff links work. Do “influencers” make money from the amount of clicks on the link even if people don’t go on to buy the item?!
Yes they do. The stylink links pay 12p per click. They then get a percentage of sales that link generates regardless of if the person buys the item that is linked. They will also earn a percentage of that person buys anything else from that site within 30 days. Never ever click on these links to line their greedy pockets. Another influencer I followed posted a story where she had taken a shot of how many clicks her link had got in a very short time, 7,300 clicks so that’s almost £900 multiply that by the amount of stories posted with links on and they are RAKING it in!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lol, makes me chuckle that she’s a bus wanker too. Has she ever even tried to learn how to drive?!

Reactions: 7
Yes they do. The stylink links pay 12p per click. They then get a percentage of sales that link generates regardless of if the person buys the item that is linked. They will also earn a percentage of that person buys anything else from that site within 30 days. Never ever click on these links to line their greedy pockets. Another influencer I followed posted a story where she had taken a shot of how many clicks her link had got in a very short time, 7,300 clicks so that’s almost £900 multiply that by the amount of stories posted with links on and they are RAKING it in!
OMG thank you! Never clicking one of those damn links again. They’re annoying as tit anyway when you have to press it 300 times to get to the actual item

Hate influencer culture!

Reactions: 10
OMG thank you! Never clicking one of those damn links again. They’re annoying as tit anyway when you have to press it 300 times to get to the actual item

Hate influencer culture!
If your ever interested in an item screen shot it then use google lens, this normally finds the item & doesn’t give the greedy sods any money

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for her daughter.

Imagine growing up with a mum so chronically online that all you know is social media. She’s got no hope for the future, she’ll end up the exact same.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.