beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she post pics of her arse like she's worked hard for it...it's all the gifted food she's had thrown at her...it's not even a nice arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seanโ€™s put nothing about her on since 2021! Yiu would think he had gone on his own for pizza!!

Reactions: 6
His latest post... like my pizza like I like her bunda thick and dripping with oil ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

he's now edited it to say thick and greasy ๐Ÿคข

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Speed food on the pizza, innovative
---
His latest post... like my pizza like I like her bunda thick and dripping with oil ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

he's now edited it to say thick and greasy ๐Ÿคข
date night means Sean from instagram has gone private ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… whatโ€™s his deal. About as mysterious as a wet fart

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has she filtered that pic of Sean so much he looks a different race ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her Mum even asked her who it was!! Loool ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has she filtered that pic of Sean so much he looks a different race ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her Mum even asked her who it was!! Loool ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my god the way I broke my ankle running to this page after seeing those photos too! Especially the one on her story (which she didnโ€™t edit into black and white)
For someone so racist he looks like heโ€™s trying very hard to be darker skinned

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, I didnโ€™t even realise it was him ๐Ÿ˜‚ the emoji her mum used when she asked who it was made me do a little sick. Imagine your mum posting that hinting that she fancies the person in the picture and itโ€™s your boyfriend ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.