beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ! She has no idea. What she's actually doing it give people her outfits what she wears daily not ones that are needed for an occasion 🤦🏽‍♀️ she has no clue how to dress and certainly shouldn't be giving out ideas 😬

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest, she’s probably never been to a job interview so she wouldn’t know what to wear would she 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Far too casual for a job interview, and you’d look like an inspector gadget wannabe twit in your trench coat and stripe top combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The lips!!!! 🙈

And I have no desire to smell you Titters, best you smell like wafty feet and stale BO! 🤢

F05110F0-B311-41FD-B43E-C8E3D5C96FFF.png
D0CC2D96-F5C5-4B5A-8927-7205818D3467.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The lips, the bloated face, the teeth sucking and eye bleeping herself is just too much...I hope she does buy the puffa jacket and show us 😂 it's going to look like a sumo!

Reactions: 6
Posts a massive box of brownies and in the next breath says the zip on her puffer coat has busted….. I imagine it was bursting at the seam! She‘s a heffer!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see Betsy’s doing lots of fun child orientated things on her snow day off 😒

Reactions: 4
If anyone would like to bring up their lunch 🤢 britt is letting everyone know she's got a thin thong on/in, I can't imagine there being alot of it on show 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.