beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not mentioned it but all her meals have been on plan for a few weeks now (homemade, loads of veg, whole meal buns/bread etc) and she’s not been going out for food anymore either
But on the other hand, still an absolute fat Pam

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh tit up cheese tits. You’re happy enough to take Boo out of school for holidays. One day won’t kill her.
I’m going to sound like such a witch, BUT, she splurges such a lot on utter tatt but can’t provide her daughter with a proper set up to do her school work. I understand not everyone has the luxury of a study or a spare bedroom, but given the false narrative she portrays on Instagram you think she would have her priorities straight? I may not own designer bags, a Dyson air wrap or eat out a million times a week, but I own my own house and provide all of my children with what they need to thrive. Yes, Tittany. From one mother to another, I’m JUDGING you. And not just because you’re a fat cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think Brit's given Sean from instagram a hard time for not saying about her and their "cinema date" and that's why he's posted her pic of them holding hands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
B648F376-A586-4167-AB50-7203D4154A9E.png

The question was ‘what do you use’ not ‘can you put a link up so I can line your pockets you grabby bleep
Why can’t people see through this bullshit?

Reactions: 19
He is absolutely awful. It’s sad she can’t see how sly he is or she can and is choosing to ignore it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.