beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry mum of 3 and I will always take mine away during term time be it in the middle or start etc the prices for a family of 5 are wild abroad and k want my children to have memories and fun aboard.
I always missed the first week of sept as a child and have gone on to do well in my GCSE’s work hard from leaving School and worked my way up to be a manager in hospitality. So I disagree with you comment. We only do it once a year and I will continue doing it. I mean she seems to have a tonne of money so probs could afford half term ours go from £3k to £6k it’s stupid.
That’s entirely up to you. I also have 3 children. My point was, given what role model Betsy has, she would fair better being at school instead of being a photographer for her instahun Mum

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely on the aisle seat because she doesn’t have much room on the window or middle seat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we thinking sean from the grams bag is a fake? Similar style in that brand is over £2000
These bags are SO exclusive! I am on a waitlist for a bag from Goyard and you can only get them in store as they don't 'humour' online shopping.
It's like getting a Birkin. If he had got one they give you champagne and make you wait why they wrap it and there is NO WAY he wouldn't have put that on instagram. They also choose who can have bags and trust me he wouldn't be their chosen clientele, if he has got it through a third party seller its fake.

Reactions: 8
These bags are SO exclusive! I am on a waitlist for a bag from Goyard and you can only get them in store as they don't 'humour' online shopping.
It's like getting a Birkin. If he had got one they give you champagne and make you wait why they wrap it and there is NO WAY he wouldn't have put that on instagram. They also choose who can have bags and trust me he wouldn't be their chosen clientele, if he has got it through a third party seller its fake.
He will be well pissed now knowing you know all this info so it couldnt be anymore obvious that it is fake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nobody is spending £2,650 on a bag but renting a pokey little house. And if you do, you’re a bleeping moron.

He happens to be both.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.