beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great Hen Doo! Picked up by 9pm!! Boring cunts! 😂😂

Or maybe her escapee toe put the call out to Sean from instagram to come and rescue them. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd hate to see what shoes she wears that are uncomfortable... also going back to the weight loss that she keeps mentioning but not mentioning. I know everyone is different and no one loses the same but isn't the face the first place you notice weight coming off? She's making out she's lost 5 stone off her gut already! Or do you think because she's got that much filler in her face you won't be able to tell?! I bet her inbox is full of people asking about her second time around slimming world journey but she only seems to mention messages she can share a link for!

Reactions: 7
Why would you wear a tight dress like that when you have a belly! I have a belly, I actively go out of my way to wear things that don’t show it off at all, she highlights it!
I couldn’t disagree with this more. I don’t think anyone should avoid more figure hugging clothing if they have a belly, don’t get be wrong there comes a point where your belly is a bit big for some items of clothing but to say if you have a belly why would you wear a tight dress is a bit rude imo, I have a little belly and if I like the dress, I’m wearing it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t disagree with this more. I don’t think anyone should avoid more figure hugging clothing if they have a belly, don’t get be wrong there comes a point where your belly is a bit big for some items of clothing but to say if you have a belly why would you wear a tight dress is a bit rude imo, I have a little belly and if I like the dress, I’m wearing it
Genuine apologies for offending you. It comes from my own insecurities about my own belly.

People write a lot of things across Tattle that I find rude too but I tend to just scroll past them xx

Reactions: 17
I cannot wait to see her in this outfit. 😂

and I genuinely think she is recycling her old slimming world certificates because she has not lost a single pound looking at that story of her in the green skirt yesterday. Also she doesn’t stop eating!! She can’t have that many “cheat days” and lose weight on SW! And she defo doesn’t have the syns for it. Something isn’t adding up.

IMG_2459.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot wait to see her in this outfit. 😂

and I genuinely think she is recycling her old slimming world certificates because she has not lost a single pound looking at that story of her in the green skirt yesterday. Also she doesn’t stop eating!! She can’t have that many “cheat days” and lose weight on SW! And she defo doesn’t have the syns for it. Something isn’t adding up.

View attachment 2234757
Sure she debated wearing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest story 😆 boo, since we know you read here, you aren’t doing a good job of convincing us that you really think your lard arse is sexy given all the references to losing weight…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.