beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks so dry and damaged when she was advertising the shampoo

Reactions: 4
Why’s she wearing a necklace of two people shagging to work?!😂😂
---
Also, didn’t think she worked anymore? Back to slimming world and ‘working’ again?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She 'works' one day a week at a local tanning/nail salon, I'm guessing that one day allows her to claim universal credit or working tax credit or something along those lines!

Reactions: 10
She makes me laugh banging on about the best thongs, she wears them all the time...Boo do us all a favour and stop chatting bollocks! That pink dress she has been sent this week has proven that them thongs haven't got a hope in hell holding that gunt together 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why’s she wearing a necklace of two people shagging to work?!😂😂
---
Also, didn’t think she worked anymore? Back to slimming world and ‘working’ again?
Because she’s such a chonky kinky girl
---
She makes me laugh banging on about the best thongs, she wears them all the time...Boo do us all a favour and stop chatting bollocks! That pink dress she has been sent this week has proven that them thongs haven't got a hope in hell holding that gunt together 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you wear a tight dress like that when you have a belly! I have a belly, I actively go out of my way to wear things that don’t show it off at all, she highlights it!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.