beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She presumably had the mousse in her hand or to hand very recently so could check the spelling.

She is so painfully painfully dim

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she do anything else other than curling her hair, eating and putting up affiliate links 🙄

• Haha
I’m getting really annoyed but a complete stranger who can’t answer a straight forward question!! Hold on my lovely let me send you a link! Argh!! Fack off will ya

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion beingbrittany #22 she’s gotta moose loose aboot her hoose #fatpam #onlyspams #afflink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not once have I heard her mention her live of pork scratchings! But yet this company reached out and wanted to send her a box!!.....no boo you have been on the beg again trying to get the freebies in.
Also her and Sean's stories don't add up, an hour ago he's going for an all day tattoo sitting and an hour later she's waiting for him to get back from the gym then going to town together because he's going to get tattooed and she's getting pierced, turning up at 12 ain't an all day tattoo moron!

• Haha
She must have been hammering the emails of late because all of these freebies she’s getting is beyond a joke! She’s never ever mentioned bloody pork scratching as and is happily accepting a box full! She will actually have anything if it’s free. How about donate some to a food bank? She’s unbelievable

Reactions: 13
She is a pork scratching. She sounds so thick, gives people from the Midlands a bad name, I'm embarrassed to be from the same area

Reactions: 7
Eurrghhhh the way she talks on that story. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Happy Frooiiiiiidaaaayyyy! It’s the nasal tone that she defo puts on as well. She’s so bleeping gross to look at. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eurrghhhh the way she talks on that story.  Happy Frooiiiiiidaaaayyyy! It’s the nasal tone that she defo puts on as well. She’s so bleeping gross to look at. 
I dunno what it is about her, but bleeping hell she looks like a goblin or some kind of cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.