beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1954328
What an ignorant bleeping twit! How disrespectful to refer to Sam Smith as ‘him’ when their pronouns are they/them. Showing his true colours once again 🤬
I mean their outfit choice for the brits was mental, but celebrities etc are known for going all out with tit like this, leave them be 😂

also, in titters’ “housewife” picture, she looks like the lovechild of an afghan hound and an obese bulldog who was dumped at the side of the road along with someone’s deceased granny’s belongings.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean their outfit choice for the brits was mental, but celebrities etc are known for going all out with tit like this, leave them be 😂

also, in titters’ “housewife” picture, she looks like the lovechild of an afghan hound and an obese bulldog who was dumped at the side of the road along with someone’s deceased granny’s belongings.
Oh yes, their outfit was definitely an abomination but like you say, celebs outfits usually are at these things. Sean is just yet again, showing himself up as the pig ignorant moron he is. I feel sorry for Betsy growing up with 2 ignorant parents like them pair.

Reactions: 9
Oh yes, their outfit was definitely an abomination but like you say, celebs outfits usually are at these things. Sean is just yet again, showing himself up as the pig ignorant moron he is. I feel sorry for Betsy growing up with 2 ignorant parents like them pair.
Absolutely. I hope cheese tits is mortified and has the backbone to call him out on it, although we all know her history of posting ignorant idiotic comments online.

Reactions: 3
So they are away on a ‘ early valentines night away’ and he’s posting tit like she doesn’t even exist again 😩😭

Reactions: 6
She‘s just so bleeping wide!!!

You couldn’t offer me a free stay at that place knowing then 2 have been in it before me! Eurghhh, bet it stinks in there now. Grubby bastards!

C936E05D-6B96-44DF-A7DE-431D553A52EB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They have had such a lovely romantic night away they have had to calm down by her posting links to leggings and he's had to go to the gym!

Did anyone see her stories the other day? It was a pic of a cocktail but she said she took a pic then had a Pepsi max instead. Screams of being back on Slimming World doesn’t it? It’s weird that she’s not being open about it.

You got all this following from being a SW account Brittany, why pretend you’re not doing it again!

Reactions: 8
Clearly failed at making her influencer career work out and has had to get a real job.

She looks very big, much bigger than the last time she posted herself, slimming world isn't working for her this time.

Reactions: 5
Just in time for Valentine’s Day Sean’s gone private 😅

Don’t be suspicious don’t be suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You just know he’s got those valentine stories hidden from certain people 👀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.