Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
484DB15B-8741-4C92-B6AC-30B82151FCA6.jpeg

when your mams taking the trolley back and you’re waiting for her to unlock the mondeo

• Haha
Reactions: 84

lols84

Chatty Member
Had a browse through Sean’s tattooers page.. and found this monstrosity. WHAT is that overhang on the back of his head with the little sprinkle of pubes under it?
56DFC3AC-16D5-49A9-9D4D-21C6F00BD208.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

ekl2000

VIP Member
‘She knows what she’s doing’

yeh testing the stitching to within an inch of its life.

imagine his shrivelled up raisin face suffocating in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ekl2000

VIP Member
E26AF9D7-E157-486D-BFD8-1D5837A49356.jpeg

Sean must be as famous as he thinks he is on insta, I found his lifesize replica merch

comes with a biro so you can add your own tattoos

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He's one of those who likes to feel like the attractive one in the relationship so he's got more power. He's still not the attractive one though, he looks like a chubby crackhead, with stunted growth, a dirty face and shit tattoos

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ekl2000

VIP Member
he’s 30+, rents, lives at the gym, hates the mother of his child and clearly has anger management issues. Shut up and eat your freebie dinners you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That was not my intention, happy to take it down . I didn't approach her and she wasn't with her child but I can still see your point of view. However its not as creepy as the videos and the over sharing she does with her child, recently twerking videos etc. If you are happy to comment that was creepy when it was a spur of moment shot from a distance of her back, which could be anyone, although green hat gave her away. Are you also happy to comment to her to say what she is posting about her child willingly is creepy and could be putting betsy in unsafe positions.

Reactions: 32