beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ever get a response from Zizzi? I didn’t, annoyingly.

Reactions: 1
No way a genuine person asked if she had an airfryer!! Let's be honest there isn't many slimming worlders that don't own one!! She would link her dirty washing if she get a few pennies for it 😡

Reactions: 10
No way a genuine person asked if she had an airfryer!! Let's be honest there isn't many slimming worlders that don't own one!! She would link her dirty washing if she get a few pennies for it 😡
why go to go outdoors when you can use titters dress as a tent 🤣🤣

They think they are the A list couple of Barwell! Looks likes she’s bagged another freebie for no necks birthday fancy pretending you live the high life when really it’s just a gifted freebie beggy life

Reactions: 8
All these freebies for these so called influencers is making me really mad. I wish someone would send me a new bed, or a load of beauty products or a meal out etc but I have to work my arse off as does my husband. It just seems ridiculous giving free tit to the rich! And I’m getting madder by the day about it 🤣

Reactions: 8
Sean mate just say you support Andrew Tate. Doesn’t need 8 mins of rambling insta stories and nobody is surprised anyway

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.