beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a browse through Sean’s tattooers page.. and found this monstrosity. WHAT is that overhang on the back of his head with the little sprinkle of pubes under it?
56DFC3AC-16D5-49A9-9D4D-21C6F00BD208.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Had a browse through Sean’s tattooers page.. and found this monstrosity. WHAT is that overhang on the back of his head with the little sprinkle of pubes under it?View attachment 1967620
Omfg I was just coming on with the same screenshot to say the exact same thing!! I am so glad there is so many likeminded people on here 😂
---
Its like a foreskin on his actual head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can they afford tattoos & piercings?
I’m not sure, but when was the last time they spent any money on Betsy? It’s been half term, have they taken her out anywhere? Their priorities are back to front and upside down.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if half term might be next week as it is for my sisters kids in Leicestershire 🤔 no doubt she’ll just take her shopping though and for blagged things 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her ear is like a pork loin with jewellery in. Surely its not safe or good for healing having 8 piercings in one go especially with hoops! I couldn’t find a piercer in my area that would pierce and use a hoop because it increases chance of infection 😳

Reactions: 12
Those “peeeerzings” look terrible.. like so badly spaced and not fitted to her ear right and really unaesthetic sizing.. so bad

Reactions: 8
Time to get the lumi back out boo and focus on skin routine coz your skin is looking rough!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.