beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she be able to tell if he's private or not? Obviously I know they follow each other but just wondering if she would know how he hides things from her. Surely she would question it, I know I certainly would, my other half got sent pics of maya jama and this witch went up all the wall I was fuming 😳 so god knows what would be left of his bits if he was ducking about Instagram hiding shot and acting single!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would she be able to tell if he's private or not? Obviously I know they follow each other but just wondering if she would know how he hides things from her. Surely she would question it, I know I certainly would, my other half got sent pics of maya jama and this witch went up all the wall I was fuming 😳 so god knows what would be left of his bits if he was ducking about Instagram hiding shot and acting single!
Yea she reads here lol

Reactions: 7
She has enough burner accounts to ask herself questions, wouldn’t surprise me if she had a gym bunny account following Sean as well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sad thing is that I think she knows what he's like but she just sticks her head in the sand and turns a blind eye. I'm no fan of hers but I think she's got zero self esteem and just clings to him because he's all she's known most of her life

Reactions: 20
You got asked what foundation you used not a bleeping link to line your pockets you thick c**t! Honestly why does she have to be money making on every story!

Reactions: 7
I’ve got the leggings in a large (different colour) and I’m a size 14. No way could she get into them. I’m even doubting if they’re an XL tbh.

Reactions: 10
I’ve got the leggings in a large (different colour) and I’m a size 14. No way could she get into them. I’m even doubting if they’re an XL tbh.
I think she would be one of those people who would buy something in a smaller size, even if it doesn't fit her properly, just because it has a smaller size on it. But yeah, Large on the website is a 16-18 and she ain't that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if she’s going to be wearing that set 😂 not as if if she is going to the gym or going on Any of her BIG walks lately

Reactions: 2
The way she makes out she’s got an amazing sex life makes me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The only hole of hers that gets any regular action is her mouth

And no, not involving S.F.I’s button mushroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She‘s just so bleeping wide!!!

You couldn’t offer me a free stay at that place knowing then 2 have been in it before me! Eurghhh, bet it stinks in there now. Grubby bastards!

View attachment 1956579
Agreed! It actually looks really cute there but I just couldn’t stay there knowing no neck tiny chode has probably pumped her in the bed and she’s probably given him a blozza in the hot tub 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thought she just loveeeeeed Colleens books so why not buy it when you saw it? Oh yeah, needed to link it like the skanky grabbing witch she is 🙄
Also came to say about Sean doing her dirty after she makes out like they’re always at it. Let’s face it boo, he doesn’t really want you He’s just a controlling piece of scum who thrives on the hold he has over you and the freebies. Although she doesn’t seem to have been to Zizzi for a while so let’s hope they came to their senses and knocked the free food on the head for the fat bleep, seeing as she was there several times a week!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.