beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of all the people in that area that picked fat titters for a freebie yeah ok! Someone’s had the beggy bucket out again

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon she does that stupid baboons arse pout because she knows it lifts her jawline and jowls?

Reactions: 8
They have no mates do they, especially him. There’s the odd hint of her having a couple but his, I’ve not once seen anything of any friends. Probably why he has to talk to his phone, no other fucker to listen 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Not a single bit of that jewellery should be the initial jewellery in a piercing. Peerzing curation is for after all the piercings have healed. She will definitely wake up with a fat ear because there’s too many done in one sitting, (Max my piercer will do is 2!), they’re too close together and it’s the wrong jewellery. You can make a shop look all pretty and bespoke like a high end jewellers and do freebies all you want but if your work is crap no one will go near.

Reactions: 11
I'm guessing that shop is about as responsible as Claires. Ive curated my ears and my piercer was really particular about how long I'd had in-between them. I don't envy her healing all those at all. Promoting it isn't good :(

Reactions: 6
No decent shop would need to do a pr invite. Word spreads when someone is reputuble and knows what their doing! My piercer has a room in a tattooists and is fully booked every day, her reputation means that I travel 20+ miles to go so I guess other do too as she wouldn't get that much business from the town she's in otherwise. What worries me is young people going and getting bad piercings there because she's told them they let you get peerzed with pretty piercings straight away. Tbh tho prob not that many young people on her profile, majority will be ex slimming worlders who want to feel OK about regaining their losses

No decent shop would need to do a pr invite. Word spreads when someone is reputuble and knows what their doing! My piercer has a room in a tattooists and is fully booked every day, her reputation means that I travel 20+ miles to go so I guess other do too as she wouldn't get that much business from the town she's in otherwise. What worries me is young people going and getting bad piercings there because she's told them they let you get peerzed with pretty piercings straight away. Tbh tho prob not that many young people on her profile, majority will be ex slimming worlders who want to feel OK about regaining their losses
Funny how she says there’s no where like it around as well, there’s a piercing place literally across the road from there which has been going over 20 years!! Which I’m sure she knows!! She’ll do and say anything for a freebie!
---
Christ they’re at cadburys world are they doing their annual child friendly trip with Betsy?! Got to be a “PR inViTe” 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Funny how she says there’s no where like it around as well, there’s a piercing place literally across the road from there which has been going over 20 years!! Which I’m sure she knows!! She’ll do and say anything for a freebie!
---
Christ they’re at cadburys world are they doing their annual child friendly trip with Betsy?! Got to be a “PR inViTe” 🙄🙄🙄
Im going tomorrow..I hope she hasnt eat everything in sight!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.