beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
XL skims dupe from Primark...nah that going on hun, no way!
Georgia Millie said ‘skims dupe’ earlier too about primark bodysuits. Just call it a bleeping bodysuit! It’s hardly an original design.

Reactions: 4
I bleeping despise this word ”dupe”!!!
And this fat bleep only posted it to blow
smoke up Georgia Millies arse, who has then reposted it!!! Arghhhh why do people not see her for a beggy woman she is!?

Reactions: 4
I know times are tough at the minute but asking for discount codes and to buy people’s unused deodorant refills is a new level. Maybe cut back on the shite you buy and you’d be able to afford hygiene basics at full price. Another thing she jumped on because she was gifted it to start and now can’t afford to up keep it

Reactions: 12
I know times are tough at the minute but asking for discount codes and to buy people’s unused deodorant refills is a new level. Maybe cut back on the shite you buy and you’d be able to afford hygiene basics at full price. Another thing she jumped on because she was gifted it to start and now can’t afford to up keep it
I actually find it so gross that she’s asked to buy second hand deodorant case things 🫣

Reactions: 3
Sean showed his car number plate (well half and was easy to guess the rest!) - surprised it’s actually got tax and MOT 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could they not afford a ninja, she’s hard selling her amazing giant airfryer that’s cheaper and better than any of the others so hard 🤣🤣

6C579548-8ACD-40C3-B4F5-C6911F8094B1.png

What an ignorant bleeping twit! How disrespectful to refer to Sam Smith as ‘him’ when their pronouns are they/them. Showing his true colours once again 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1954328
What an ignorant bleeping twit! How disrespectful to refer to Sam Smith as ‘him’ when their pronouns are they/them. Showing his true colours once again 🤬
sam smith lives rent free in the mind of every fragile straight man. ‘All I see online is Sam smith’ yes that’s because you’ve LOOKED for pics and the algorithm is giving you what you want. I love how triggered people get over someone just living their life?

Keep projecting your awful opinions onto your child too you insufferable twit.

Reactions: 15
Could they not afford a ninja, she’s hard selling her amazing giant airfryer that’s cheaper and better than any of the others so hard 🤣🤣
She didn't even buy the one she has! She had a tefal round one before and i am sure she said she swapped it with someone who had the two drawers as they didn't need it and she did!

sam smith lives rent free in the mind of every fragile straight man. ‘All I see online is Sam smith’ yes that’s because you’ve LOOKED for pics and the algorithm is giving you what you want. I love how triggered people get over someone just living their life?

Keep projecting your awful opinions onto your child too you insufferable twit.
I’ve said before I’m not a Sam smith fan but let them be they are not hurting anyone , Sam would probably laugh at sean from insta for being such a dick and being so triggered
---

Haven’t beggars and no neck got a night away tonight

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.