beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah judging by that video she ain’t doing slimming world! She looks hugggggeeee! It really irritates me in her videos when she does that thing where she like pulls her lips back and then fingers her chin with one finger really fast 😂

---

That video she just posted is giving 0 confidence I actually feel bad for her
Why do you feel bad for someone who has self inflicted this upon herself by accepting weekly sometimes twice weekly trips to ZiZi’s and being smug about it whilst at it! Don’t even get me started on the amount of free donuts And brownies that have contributed! She’s an aff linking beggy bleep!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The fact she covered the picture of it and said if you can tell what it is from that then you know, and then labelled the link satisfyer 🤦🏼‍♀️. Also she must have been stuck for photos for her January post as there’s just one of Sean stood at a car wash?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That’s why Britney goes to Iceland 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🙄
I fully bleeping draw the line at this… affiliate linking Iceland so she can earn commission off families doing their food shop? Making out like she’s helping people by sharing an offer they have on. She has no shame, disgusting pig!!! Xxx

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I fully bleeping draw the line at this… affiliate linking Iceland so she can earn commission off families doing their food shop? Making out like she’s helping people by sharing an offer they have on. She has no shame, disgusting pig!!! Xxx
It’s disgusting same as when she shares her Gousto code doesn’t mention she benefits off it she’s scum

Reactions: 8
The code is quite clear to see so why does she have to link it?? She'd have the steam off your piss if she thought she could earn from it! Surely a job, you know where you have to leave the house every morning, spend time with other people rather than boo1 and boo2 and do something rather than beg would earn more than all these bloody ad//aff she posts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he’s working from home why do they have to leave? If she’s ill you stay where your child is most comfortable instead of spreading what ever possible germs she has to a second house. If she had a half a brain cell she’d be bleeping dangerous!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.