beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even watch half that rant 😅 he is SUCH a bitter little fucker. He’s beyond therapy. Just so angry and desperate for attention.

majority of people hiking are looking for a life more interesting than social media bullshit. I’d rather go on a 10 mile hike in the lakes than sit in a sweaty gym with my nipples out avoiding my family.

also father of the year sleeping in til 11am.
Awks when most (literally all) of the people who ‘hike’ aren’t hanging around bus stops and schools and have a life 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old is Betsy??? 11/12?! Surely she’s to young….
Total side note but why does she put text in white? It’s hard enough to understand what she’s trying to say without being unable to read it too 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.