beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was asked what camera do you use not send me the link for the camera you have!! Why can't she just say what she has/uses, why does everything have to have a bleeping link!

Reactions: 3
She's obviously posted it because she thinks her and Sean bear some resemblance!

---

She's obviously posted it because she thinks her and Sean bear some resemblance!
I'm ashamed I thought it was them too albeit heavily filtered and before she piled on every ounce of her 10 stone loss!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so bleeping deluded that she probably DOES think she looks like KK. She defo has body dysmorphia, but the opposite way round, she sees small whilst we all see a a dumpster truck! 😂

• Haha
I really want them to try recreating that pic 😅 Sean off instagrams bonce resting on her 5 gunts whilst he scrolls through girls DMs on his phone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I stupid or does nothing she say make any sense? Her most recent story was incomprehensible to me?

Reactions: 6
That video she just posted while making her dinner

did anyone else notice her jowls? She’s clearly put on even more, her face looks so swolen!

Reactions: 6
That video she just posted while making her dinner

did anyone else notice her jowls? She’s clearly put on even more, her face looks so swolen!
Her lips are looking a mess!!!! So uneven, horrendous 😩

Reactions: 5
That video she just posted is giving 0 confidence I actually feel bad for her

Reactions: 1
Why does she need to tell us how dirty her hair is?? No one cares if it's 100% dry shampoo ✌🏼

Why does she need to tell us how dirty her hair is?? No one cares if it's 100% dry shampoo ✌🏼
I think it's to again make her seem like she's a natural, no maintenance 'beauty' don't buy it atall! She's caked in it and those lip fillers 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.