beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bear Sam smith I think titters is trying to jump on a bandwagon
agreed, can only imagine the stuff Sean from instagram says about them

ETA- I actually like Sam in their Gloria era- but I see it’s not everyone’s tea :) I’m agreeing with the bandwagon comment!

Reactions: 3
Is her next aff links going to be for her invisible baseball cap?
I knew she was big but good god her legs are shockingly massive!! Jeans definitely show her true size that's for sure. Can you imagine the overhang protruding trying to escape under that blazer 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would anyone ask for the jeans link when you don't what they look like past the gunt? Are they bootleg? Skinny? Ankle grazer? No one knows!!
And can the person who asked the question please let us know what drugs they take? Because them jeans are struggling and don't look good at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.