beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you have it…Sean from Instagram has confirmed that he is only 4 inches tall….🙈
Oh my god look at his tiny feet😱😱 I just bought my 3yo toddler his first size 8 trainers and I swear they are bigger than that.
All his anger issues and general awfulness must stem from the fact that he has a tiny pecker. If small dick complex guys wanted a spokesman for their campaign they would contact Sean. Don't get me wrong I've met 6tf5 guys with little cornichons BUT when you are 5th2 AND have a tiny dick...life is hard.(probably why he groomed a teenager now I'm thinking about it🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf is she on about. I’ve been to Amsterdam recently and thought the girls in the red light district all looked very sad and like they didn’t want to be there.
agreed, it’s the least fun/sexy place. I’ve watched a ‘live’ show thing- the one you pay a euro and go in a booth- and the girls look miserable and it smells of bleach.

she just wants to go Dam to eat brownies let’s be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she just wants to go Dam to eat brownies let’s be real.
The greedy cow won’t get them gifted though! She really wants everyone to think she’s some kinky deviant or something. Rancid! Bet she needs to set up scaffolding to hold her gunt up to let the little pedalo in 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She's such a pick me girl, I can't say I'd want to go to a sex show with my boyfriend (who Is always drooling over other women) on my birthday!

Reactions: 16
She's such a pick me girl, I can't say I'd want to go to a sex show with my boyfriend (who Is always drooling over other women) on my birthday!
Literally this! I don't know many women who'd want to spend their birthday at a sex show with their pervy boyfriend! She is such an odd character and so immature. I bet she giggles when someone says the word sex 🙄

Reactions: 12
Literally this! I don't know many women who'd want to spend their birthday at a sex show with their pervy boyfriend! She is such an odd character and so immature. I bet she giggles when someone says the word sex 🙄
It's to keep him. She knows he's a sleazy bastard and she dares not stand up to him, in case she loses him. I'm deffo not a prude but I'd absolutely draw the line at something like that. The fact that he's so gross over other women too. She probably thinks it looks cool and edgy but he has zero respect for her and she doesn't respect herself either

Reactions: 7
As someone who's been to a couple of different sex shows (and I use the term lightly) in Amsterdam, they are nothing like she thinks in her head. They are more like comedy shows, with a reel of different people/couples coming into a stage and performing. There is nothing sexual about them and I find them funny rather then sexual.
She wants to come across like her and gruffs have a tit hot sex life and this would be super kinky for them, but the reality is he will just be perving over whoever is performing and wishing Titters looked like her!! She’ll be more interested in the waffles and crepes than the sex shows in Amsterdam! 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Beingbrittany#22. Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from instagram can get his tackle in

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does she want us to think she's got a toy box full of naughty bits and top drawer full of crotch less knickers....when in reality we know she takes teddy panda to bed and the angry little man is always at the gym or in the Beamer 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.