beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I remember her saying in the past that Sean has always liked ‘bigger girls.’ It’s definitely a control thing

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again 👀 I wonder how many people he had to hide that story from before posting..

Reactions: 15
He’s on one tonight ! I’d give him a slap if I was her.
It’s the fact that she also thinks she has a great ass cause she reposted it like some kind of teenager to get attention 🥴 they both think they’re something special when they’re far from it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
oh god his description of their weekend, surely parents these days should be encouraging kids out at every opportunity...I dont have kids, so trying not to judge, but I dont think an 11 year old should be rushed into all adult lazy weekends?

Reactions: 6
God he's an angry little dwarf isn't he!!
I just listened to his rant. It made no sense! Him crying on stories a few weeks ago how he has nothing to do in life but go to gym and get home to wait to sleep as he has nothing else in life. For starters he can't go to the gym without posting himself there to hold himself 'accountable' so what is he to judge people who go on a walk and post it online?!

Is he just jealous that his fat racist of a girlfriend can't waddle anywhere so he has to be horrible about other people's lives to make himself feel better.

Also for someone who LOVES designers I am shocked that he doesn't know that Gucci x North Face did a collab that included walking boots. How can he be so shocked people own walking boots?!

Then telling people to mind their business about their daughter. Why doesn't he mind his business what people do with their weekends?
Who put 50p in the head?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re her arse and Sean's post. It's fine for him to say he fancies her but he never posts her face, or her in general. No sign of anything else about their relationship which is fine but they post everything else...so a bit fishy. I had a friend who's partner would post similar pics, send sexual texts etc but never treated her well, she lapped it up because she thought he really loved/fancied her but he didn't...a few months later he'd moved in with someone else. I just don't buy it and it seems a bit juvenile for how long they've been together! Her weight stems to him I fear he's a feeder and this is control.

---

Would also be desperate to know what his 9-5 is...

Reactions: 10
“Milk from moo farm place”!? 😂😂 what is this place he speaks of! hahaha he’s off his tits when he speaks.

If you‘ve got bollox to turn up here, mind your business!? Why doesn’t he mind his bleeping business about people who like to go for a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What an utter knob, mind your business what I do with my weekend but I’m going to have a senseless rant about what others do on there’s. I’m sure once upon a time Brittany used to go on long walks.
As for his whinge about people taking photos on there walks why doesn’t he stop his gym photo shoots are did they not happen if he didn’t take photos & post them on instagram.

Reactions: 4
Makes sence why his dump truck of a gf stopped these "big walks" she used to post she was doing 🫣 snuggle tooth have you forget you spent all your life having to walk everywhere and get the bus everywhere. Only been driving a couple of years, funded by brit by all the aff links she posts, saving on all the food you never have to buy cuz you both spent a year being gifted meals everyday you pair of begs. He must have memory loss cuz his missis says how they always go a big walk every new years day or Xmas day 😂😂 what a fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Finally got enough #aff link clicks to buy her new balance trainers 🤣🤣 she’s been linking them for about 5 months

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t even watch half that rant 😅 he is SUCH a bitter little fucker. He’s beyond therapy. Just so angry and desperate for attention.

majority of people hiking are looking for a life more interesting than social media bullshit. I’d rather go on a 10 mile hike in the lakes than sit in a sweaty gym with my nipples out avoiding my family.

also father of the year sleeping in til 11am.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.