beingbrittany #21 You’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to blow my own trumpet or anything, but I’ve got a bleeping amazing ass 😂 which took me a long time to get to where it is now!! if my boyfriend everrrrrrrrrrrrrr posted a pic on his social media of my behind, I’d actually kick his ass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone messaged her for an item number for leggings instead of doing what she's been asked nah she had to link...couldn't be more of a beg if she tried!

Reactions: 3
Has she put him on a sex ban because he’s been caught DM’ing other women or something? He’s worse than a teenager 🤮🤮 gross

Reactions: 10
‘She knows what she’s doing’

yeh testing the stitching to within an inch of its life.

imagine his shrivelled up raisin face suffocating in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
All for body positivity but 3 arss photos ? Guys clearly sucking up, wonder what he did wrong 👀

Reactions: 10
The sad thing is that he probably used the same flattery technique when he was grooming her… he’s definitely up to no good.

Reactions: 8
My husband is obsessed with my arse but if he called it cake then I think I’d divorce him on the spot 🤢

Reactions: 7
Do you remember come fly with me and David Walliams played the journo who made them grunting noises sean probably sounds like him when he sees titters whopper of a backside

Reactions: 2
The sad thing is that he probably used the same flattery technique when he was grooming her… he’s definitely up to no good.
If she’s back on slimming world he might be doing it as a way to control her saying she looks good so she doesn’t loose the weight

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.