Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being a proper witch, or does her hair look like tit!? It also looks really greasy. What is she doing??

That oversized blazer does her zero favours. It’s so big. And I can full on see your gunt there Titters! 😂

View attachment 1709040
looks like she’s hanging out in some mould infested mens urinal?

also those zizzi pizzas look tit! Undercooked chain restaurant shite. Enjoy your calorie surplus, head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thats defo Betsy! she needs to stop abusing her child with food!

And Zizi can duck right off!!! I will never eat there again. Arseholes.
I beg we get ZiZi in the new thread title. 😂

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - you’d think Sean was a free man, she’ll do anything for some free scran..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her hair just looks dull like no shine. It looks like she’s caked it in dry shampoo for best part of a week.

Reactions: 2
Her hair just looks dull like no shine. It looks like she’s caked it in dry shampoo for best part of a week.
That’s the look I’m currently rocking, inbetween work, school runs, after school activities…from being busy not sat rubbing garlic bread fingers in my hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s the look I’m currently rocking, inbetween work, school runs, after school activities…from being busy not sat rubbing garlic bread fingers in my hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Snap!!! When i did the school run this morning one of the teachers complimented my hair ,For my daughter to turn around and say ‘oh she hasnt had it done,Shes just washed it’ 😂 Thanks kid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.