Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit thought she’d written tit pie. I feel like it’s a true representation though 🤷🏻‍♀️

p.s. the ad underneath the comment box is for bariatric surgery in Antalya…

Reactions: 5
When she lost the weight she managed to do her hair and make up pretty well. How comes she lost that skill when the weight went back on??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I being a proper witch, or does her hair look like tit!? It also looks really greasy. What is she doing??

That oversized blazer does her zero favours. It’s so big. And I can full on see your gunt there Titters! 😂

04CBF6BB-6352-403F-8E4F-D81FCD0BCB7B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Am I being a proper witch, or does her hair look like tit!? It also looks really greasy. What is she doing??

That oversized blazer does her zero favours. It’s so big. And I can full on see your gunt there Titters! 😂

View attachment 1709040
It's absolutely tit 🤣 her hair looks much nicer normally when curled than this. The airwrap is really hard to master (I found) and I actually prefer my revlon blow dry thingy can't remember the name of it. Shes obviously got no idea what a blow dry looks like 🤣

Reactions: 3
Lovely free Zizzi’s for the family today, what a lovely, one off thing for them to do together 🥹 so glad they got to spend some quality time together on this cold, depressing Sunday when I can’t even afford a tin of beans for dinner whilst my partner is at work all night, grafting for even a slither of the stability or luxury they have. So happy for them. Really makes my day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lovely free Zizzi’s for the family today, what a lovely, one off thing for them to do together 🥹 so glad they got to spend some quality time together on this cold, depressing Sunday when I can’t even afford a tin of beans for dinner whilst my partner is at work all night, grafting for even a slither of the stability or luxury they have. So happy for them. Really makes my day.
She’s despicable. Absolute low life. At least everything you and your partner have has been worked for and will be appreciated, not like this yeti and her little creep. She’ll never be able to hold her fat head high.

Reactions: 11
Worth signing up for a club if you are a regular customer.... to me a regular customer is someone who pays their way! Not you you gutsy bastard that does anything for a free day out! She's really boiled my piss this afternoon 🤬

Reactions: 10
How the duck do zizzi even make any profit if they constantly gifting fat cunts like this 😒

Reactions: 13
I still follow her.. and Sean.. and I want to stop but I’m just SO NOSY! But every time she posts she bloody infuriates me! Another free meal, it’s a joke. I understand influencer culture and that it is now an advertising platform for companies, but there’s no need for that many freebies from one place! Surely a brand like zizzi doesn’t need to get there name out there like that?! Everyone knows who they are, right?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.