Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rvg

VIP Member
5A29C08E-97D2-4BC6-97EA-6A59FF62976F.png
I saw this picture of a shrek cake on Twitter and thought it looks uncanny to that picture of Brittany swimming with her arse cheeks in the air 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

lols84

Chatty Member
I know it’s a drop in the ocean but if anyone else was feeling icky about the amount this fucker gets for free, I’d encourage you to do something similar
I’ll be following suit. Somethings got to give. People can’t afford to feed their children but Zizzi’s are regularly feeding a non-struggling family of 3, for free. It’s repulsive.

I can’t remember the last time I had a meal simply to enjoy it and not just to fuel my body. Maybe my dislike for Brittany is from a place of bitterness but why would I not be bitter? I work 15 hour shifts, 6 days a week and on my feet for the most part. I haven’t seen my partner except at bed time for almost two weeks. Yet I’m supposed to be influenced by this thick cunt to go and eat at a shit chain restaurant that definitely does not need promoting? Maybe companies should hire better social media professionals and they wouldn’t need to invite freeloaders that desperately try to hide the fact they’ve been pr invited.
The only thing Brittany has ever influenced me to do, is be everything she is not. She is not kind, she is not smart, she is not hard working, she is not anything to aspire to be unless you aspire to be fat, stupid, racist and in denial.

Sorry for the rant. Bad day made worse by influencer ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 31