Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw all the plus size influencers went to an event in last night..bet Brit wishes she was invited. But all she does is posts link after link, is a compulsive liar and has zero substance.

Reactions: 4
She was gonna order amour lashes but then remembered they wanted to send her some, yeah alright gutttss! She's an absolute joke of a human, she has no shame in begging and flaunting what she gets sent, how companies are still sending her stuff when she's a does such a tit job at advertising for them I'll never know.

Reactions: 6
The way my jaw dropped open when she said she went to message them but they’d already sent her a message before… Why wouldn’t you just order rather than message them?

Reactions: 5
god brit and her god awful spelling is just everywhere 😂
How embarrassing for his business. I know mistakes happen but if this happened where I work someone would be in the tit. It looks so unprofessional. Get someone to proof, and then proof again

Reactions: 6
I use this product. It’s so expensive. Why are they partnering with a baggy racist knob? I’m going to message them.

Will report back if they care to reply. View attachment 1702645
I don’t think Elemis would of send her that gifted it’s probably came from a third party company but surprise surprise she posts it the same day Jamie Genevieve does… her addiction and obsession with her is worrying like the old Harley Davidson tops she bought couple of weeks ago too.. I hope she reads this so she can see how stupid she looks trying to be JG 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Are her followers thick? 10 spare perfumes!!!!!! duck right off, you ordered them to sell you absolute melt!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.