Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Cheese tits Britt, queen of Aff Links
Needs a good scrub, looks like she stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she’s just had her hair done I’ll eat my hat. It looks terrible! Still as lank as ever. I thought she said she’d had loads cut off?! Don’t get me started on the front of it 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
She’s starting to resemble the Churchill bulldog with those jowels

her hair looks awful too. She’s definitely using it to hide the weight gain like a safety blanket

Reactions: 10
Sean’s now singing the praises of manifesting and gratitude. Give it 12hrs he’ll be posting videos screaming about someone who used his favourite weights at the gym. Headcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ive not followed her for forever but having come across this thread it’s like I never left the massive mongoose still begging for free food and over feeding her daughter is one of a billion reasons I had to ditch her Instagram. She’s the definition off can’t polish a turd!

Reactions: 7
Ahh so that's what is with the butt lips, she's trying to make her face seem smaller 🤨

Reactions: 4
I always forget how good she looked when she did get healthy. And how genuinely happy she seemed
agree - she looked amazing with the weight off!!!! And sooo happy looking.

She just looks sad and awkward looking now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.