Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Brit is the perfect example of it’s not just a diet you go on but you need to completely change your life and definitely seek out some therapy once you’re at your “goal weight” in order to keep it off and manage your new lifestyle without reverting back to old habits. It’s painfully common and always sad to see – unless you’re a racist freeloading wanker.
Imagine the career she could’ve built off the back of her slimming world account after gaining over 100k followers?! What a genuine waste for an illiterate, unimaginative chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can anyone make him make sense?? Due a phone upgrade.... currently has an iPhone 13 Pro Max now got the iPhone 13 mini....erm that's not an upgrade?? If you wanted to save the pennies surely you would just go sim only?!

Reactions: 5
GUYS HELP! Why can’t i find her anymore? I 100% did not message (troll lol) her from my personal account, HECK i even like the odd picture. I even can’t find her on my boyfriends account ?!
I haven’t caught up on this threat in the past 2 months so not sure if this has happened to anyone else ?! HELP!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
GUYS HELP! Why can’t i find her anymore? I 100% did not message (troll lol) her from my personal account, HECK i even like the odd picture. I even can’t find her on my boyfriends account ?!
I haven’t caught up on this threat in the past 2 months so not sure if this has happened to anyone else ?! HELP!!!!
Did you message her from another account on Instagram? There's the option for a user to block you and all other associated accounts.

Reactions: 5
OMG noooo i’m gutted!🤣 any way around being able to see her stuff?🤔
Make a new account on a new phone, different email/mobile number, different internet connection...

Can you be bothered though? Too much effort for such little reward...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
PR for free chips, over inflated lips, ad/aff links galore, we don’t want your fashion tips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Constant PR invite to Zizzi, the filler in her lips she needs to take easy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.