Beingbrittany #20 Showing off her curvy peach in Greece. No hun, you’re just morbidly obese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @diddlydoop for capturing the essence of fat Pam in the thread title.

Anyone fancy a recap? I would but I'm hanging with my best friends, my daughter who loves hanging with me but can't wait to get away from me, and her pedalo dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww my first ever thread title- thank you 😊 after having a difficult time atm, this has surprisingly brought me some joy 😂 (I’m such a bad person!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve never done a recap before so bare with. Apologies for anything I’ve missed.
- Fat Pam, Pedlo & poor Betsy have just returned from Greece. Another non child friendly holiday in which they dragged their poor daughter around eating and shopping. She returned with a “£40” shell necklace which looks identical to the ones you see in £1 shops.
- still in holiday mode, the family are going to PR invites at Zizis to stuff their faces with garlic bread.
-On holiday, Sean made a comment about FP’s backside (“what an arse”) and she took it as a compliment and proceeded to get him to take a photo which she has pinned onto her page. It is not flattering — hence the inspiration for this thread title.
-Her face is now in competition with her body: which one can get the most puffiest the quickest.
- As of this morning, she saw Betsy walking to school- y’know the daughter who never wants to leave her side 😉
-And apparently she has a job? Hopefully, we’ll find out more about this in this thread. As I’m typing this, I’m wondering if it’s helping out at her cousin’s wax melt business because I remember him saying she wanted to go help out a couple of weeks ago.
- and as always, she’s still a racist, greedy, and self-centred tw@t.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never done a recap before so bare with. Apologies for anything I’ve missed.
- Fat Pam, Pedlo & poor Betsy have just returned from Greece. Another non child friendly holiday in which they dragged their poor daughter around eating and shopping. She returned with a “£40” shell necklace which looks identical to the ones you see in £1 shops.
- still in holiday mode, the family are going to PR invites at Zizis to stuff their faces with garlic bread.
-On holiday, Sean made a comment about FP’s backside (“what an arse”) and she took it as a compliment and proceeded to get him to take a photo which she has pinned onto her page. It is not flattering — hence the inspiration for this thread title.
-Her face is now in competition with her body: which one can get the most puffiest the quickest.
- As of this morning, she saw Betsy walking to school- y’know the daughter who never wants to leave her side 😉
-And apparently she has a job? Hopefully, we’ll find out more about this in this thread. As I’m typing this, I’m wondering if it’s helping out at her cousin’s wax melt business because I remember him saying she wanted to go help out a couple of weeks ago.
- and as always, she’s still a racist, greedy, and self-centred tw@t.
If anyones wondering who Fat Pam is she’s sean from instagrams bird! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I couldnt remember the name of it so just had a little fb digging and she works at Avant Garde tanning salon. But whilst searching, a lot of nuskin posts came up congratulating her. On 2nd Dec 2019 she sold 100 lumi's in a day. I think she gets about 40% from each sale so that's about 7/8k in just one day. 😱 Sorry if that's already been said or is obvious but its shook me. I wonder why she's stopped with the hard sell these days?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I couldnt remember the name of it so just had a little fb digging and she works at Avant Garde tanning salon. But whilst searching, a lot of nuskin posts came up congratulating her. On 2nd Dec 2019 she sold 100 lumi's in a day. I think she gets about 40% from each sale so that's about 7/8k in just one day. 😱 Sorry if that's already been said or is obvious but its shook me. I wonder why she's stopped with the hard sell these days?!
Probably because she wasn’t declaring that income and now Mr Taxman is after her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.