Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piebarm

I didn’t realise there was a method.
People make careers out of it. I know how mad that sounds but it’s true. I used to follow a woman who hung around supermarket car parks waiting for them to throw out unwanted food/items, then she’d keep whatever she wanted and sold the rest. The turning point for me was when she discovered about 15 slightly damaged bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo and flogged the load on Facebook selling sites for £3 a bottle …. When she got them out of a dumpster 🤦🏽‍♀️ Im not saying that’s what Robbo does! But I’m saying there’s often techniques to be had.

People make careers out of it. I know how mad that sounds but it’s true. I used to follow a woman who hung around supermarket car parks waiting for them to throw out unwanted food/items, then she’d keep whatever she wanted and sold the rest. The turning point for me was when she discovered about 15 slightly damaged bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo and flogged the load on Facebook selling sites for £3 a bottle …. When she got them out of a dumpster 🤦🏽‍♀️ Im not saying that’s what Robbo does! But I’m saying there’s often techniques to be had.
Edited to add: when I say I ‘followed’ this person, I mean on Instagram 😂 I wasn’t stalking her

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fineapple

VIP Member
She first posted about CM in 2018. Maybe she’s thinking about her ex-husband since they overlapped 😇

• Haha
Is it just me annoyed at her last post! "I need a holiday! A fat, all inclusive, sit on my arse holiday" you just sit on your arse most of time. You don't need a holiday for that hun.

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
The thing with the yellow stickers is that it's only a bargain if you were planning to buy those things anyway. I do think that some people like Yobbo and the other poster that was mentioned, is that they buy a shed load of stuff just because it's reduced. So yes it's cheaper than paying full price but it's only really a bargain if you were buying it anyway.

Noticed the massive tub of flora in the trolley. They must need more tableware. 😂

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Vote - who thinks the Yobbo family need 28 yellow sticker pots of joy/wispa yoghurts this week?

Vote 👍🏼 for yes and 🙁 for no

Oh and same question for 5 curry ready meals.

• Sad
  • Angry

Fineapple

VIP Member
Lolling at chicken man putting on his ‘smart uniform’. Mason is probs at the window wondering if it’s finally their slot on Jeremy Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Geee

Chatty Member
Right this yellow sticker thing is really starting to baffle me. I’ve never seen those things reduced at this time of day in my life. How are there yellow sticker fruit shoots. She needs to do the explanation of it that she promised cause I’m confused. Also he only went for milk so how is this saving money? They act like they have a huge family to feed when they rarely have all the kids at once.

Happyholly

VIP Member
Just stay in the UK you dense fuckhead! Hate this entitlement to HAVE to stay in a tacky all inclusive at least once a year 🤮View attachment 604193
I had just screenshot and was coming to say the exact same thing. Shut the fuck up Robbo! I'm sorry, did millions of people dying hinder your chance to sit around in the sun. Go on UK trip. So bloody entitlement 🤢

Fineapple

VIP Member
Sister is NOT affiliate linking St Moriz tan 🙄 it costs less than £3 in B&M and she’s trying to profit off the £5 Amazon version. NOBODY CLICK IT, IT’S A TRAP.

• Haha
I didn’t realise she can’t drive. I’ve never seen her on a bus or a train anywhere. Whoever described her as being “in the passenger seat of life”, you are spot on.
I see the trips to the park have fizzled out. I knew it was only a matter of time. Now she’s back to slobbing on the sofa watching her kids lead a mediocre life. Poor Ivy hitting her with a doll trying to get attention. No Ivy, don’t you see? Robbo only interacts with you when Tattle tell her to.
For ivy’s sake: Robbo, please take the kids out for a picnic.

Fineapple

VIP Member
It’s hard to get out to do the shopping now Rob is back to work full time and she doesn’t drive. Here’s an idea Yobbo.. a bus. Or walk. Somehow all the other parents manage it without the need to be chauffeured around by El Vesto.

• Haha
  • Wow

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Thanks girls. It’s been tough but realised I’m tougher. I’m in touch with a food bank and the kids got a parcel from school for a week worth of lunches as we were never entitled to free meals. It’s all such a whirlwind and I’m just coming up from air now. It’s people like her that really annoy me because you know there are people just like me in her area who could benefit soo much from these yellow stickers. So for her to be buying new but taking reduced is a joke. Showing how she’s saving money but putting it towards Nastygal?! Xx

• Heart
  • Angry

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I never understand how people get such cheap food.. I’ve sometimes had a look at the yellow sticker section in my local Tesco and it’s usually crap foods we would never eat or the reduction is like 25p I would rather pay the extra 25p and get the extra days on it

Reactions: 13
Personally I think it’s fine to aspire to be a stay at home mum. It isn’t my cup of tea but it’s a reasonable decision and a worthwhile career. But it’s everything outside of that which stinks. If your main role is to provide childcare, you have to do more activities with your kids, not just for a spell after a telling off from tattle..... I often wonder if Robbo is a bit slow, a bit thick etc. Is that why she’s friendless and happy to settle with chicken man? Even the runaway marriage at the age of 20 screamed immaturity and “let’s play grown ups”.

Reactions: 13