Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even eat meat and I can tell that the meal he cooked looks like a bit of old shoe leather 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Lol. ‘Omg I’m so sick again why meee’. Mystery.

Rob looks like the kind of guy who would pick up roadkill and yeet that into the freezer too.
I bet he's one of those arseholes that parks his trolley in front of the reduced section and blocks it so no one else can have a look

Reactions: 6
I bet he's one of those arseholes that parks his trolley in front of the reduced section and blocks it so no one else can have a look
He can do that with his gut, big fat arse and her moon head. The other shoppers must think there's a power cut when the inbreds rock up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow she's much beefier (not a word I know lol) than I thought in that latest story. Nowt wrong with it but man does she love to play the skinny victim of body positivity!

Reactions: 3
For someone who never leaves the house she gets pinged by track and trace a lot! I never have!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure when the rules change her work will be able to ask her to get PCR test and then when you get a negative result you can go back into work. She was furloughed for like a year AFTER her maternity, bet she pisses off her work colleague's so bad with how work shy she is.

For the few hours she works her wage is probably just pocket money anyway. It’ll be Daddy Yellow Sticker bringing home the bacon.

• Sad
How does she keep being contacted ? I’ve not once been contacted and I’ve worked through the whole bloody pandemic 😂😂

Reactions: 9
My guess is she has the track and trace app which is super sensitive.
I can only assume working in a spoons, she will be “pinged” even if someone just walked in, even though we think she works in the kitchen and wouldn’t have been anywhere near anyone!
Convenient for no “late shifts”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.